Post Your Recent Purchases!

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Very nice!

I can't believe how much the NTSC-J version is! very nice game though, congrats!

I picked up another in the KOF series!

Really starting to see what all the fuss was about with this series now I'm investing hours in the games!

TheKingOfFighters96_zps31fd21d4.jpg

:) very nice really. The one thing of english KOF serie AES is 2000 NGF. It's not normal price in present:(

Last edited:

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Got a few things in the last little while.

Some CIB GBA games, a couple compilation discs, a loose Castlevania:Circle of the Moon, and a NES retroport adapter for the GC/Wii:
bsnDtSV.jpg

Never seen that Castlevania doublepack before. Going to have to look for one methinks. Are they rare?

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Never seen that Castlevania doublepack before. Going to have to look for one methinks. Are they rare?
Good value in the double pack, both games are great IMO and it's nice to have them on a single cart. They were released a few years after Aria of Sorrow in NA and EU.
eBay has a bunch, but priced the eBay prices, but I don't know if they are that rare.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I picked up another in the KOF series!

Really starting to see what all the fuss was about with this series now I'm investing hours in the games!

TheKingOfFighters96_zps31fd21d4.jpg

I need a KOF 96, that's my personal must have KOF.

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member

I don't think of them as really rare. Not compared to Aria of Sorrow. At least several years back I ended up scouring looking for Aria of Sorrow shortly after release and couldn't find it. Eventually picked one up off of Ebay. Paid new GBA retail price and it arrives and I have my first bootleg GBA game :) No nintendo seal, different label art. The game plays great and I played through it repeatedly. Was just amused at paying retail for a bootleg less than 6 months after release.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
a bit more processing...

forgot about this guy yesterday

TakahashiMeijinBooklet_Small_1_zps4270cde7.jpg~original

TakahashiMeijinBooklet_Small_2_zpse9d374a4.jpg~original

nothing fancy, filled in some gaps in the ol' PC-Engine collection

PCE_Small_1_zps68437c8e.jpg~original

PCE_Small_2_zps453412ba.jpg~original

Creepy! Based on the very old custom of "Hyaku Monogatari" (100 ghost stories).... light a bunch of candles, tell a ghost story, blow a candle out... rinse and repeat until all candles are out.

Creepy_Small_zps90541b26.jpg~original

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Purchased a new flyback transformer for my neo geo can I picked up last Thursday :D

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I'm gonna say what we are all thinking here...I think walking into your house would be like walking into a hoarders house lol

StealthLurker will always be awesome, no matter what! :)

Nice stuff shown as always J.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Had a replica built of the Ibanez JPM1 John Petrucci signature model as well as a replica built of the Paradise Jason Becker signature model. I personally think the Paradise screams the 80s and the Ibanez screams the 90s.
:drool_2: Best post in a long time.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Very nice haul! I love all of those games (except the wresting one, haven't played it.)

First time I bought a game in a while:

attachment.php

Having only played it by emulation, this is much better on original hardware than I was expecting. And the mid level loading times that some people complain about aren't an issue to me, they take place during luls in the action anyway. Great game.

Need moar cds...

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Very nice haul! I love all of those games (except the wresting one, haven't played it.)

attachment.php

Having only played it by emulation, this is much better on original hardware than I was expecting. And the mid level loading times that some people complain about aren't an issue to me, they take place during luls in the action anyway. Great game.

Need moar cds...

Nice scoop GoHung, even if it is Slug 2 - You know without X on CD, whatyado?

The fighters are the only thing that test my patience on the top-loader - If I had the Z'izzle I'd be in heaven.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet

attachment.php

Need moar cds...

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet. Mad jelly, Gohan! I want a slug for my CD, too!