Post Your Recent Purchases!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
1 snap lock case please

Gentleman, I present to you quite possibly the largest contributing factor to me not owning a Blast City yet.

The Makerbot.

View attachment 15058

The world is officially my small plastic oyster. Planning on making a thread to gather some ideas for 3D printed arcade parts, paraphernalia, and just cool stuff. Then I could test them and make them available to the community. This is gonna be sweet.

Last night I printed a squirtle.

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
Gentleman, I present to you quite possibly the largest contributing factor to me not owning a Blast City yet.

The Makerbot.

View attachment 15058

The world is officially my small plastic oyster. Planning on making a thread to gather some ideas for 3D printed arcade parts, paraphernalia, and just cool stuff. Then I could test them and make them available to the community. This is gonna be sweet.

Last night I printed a squirtle.

Nice! The possibilities are endless with this thing. What type of 3D file does it support?

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Nice! The possibilities are endless with this thing. What type of 3D file does it support?

Indeed! And I believe it supports STL and OBJ files, but you can convert pretty much any kind of 3D files into those quite easily. Where there's a will theres a way. :-P

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
10369478_238082799732853_1866632638_n_zpscfca6be0.jpg~original

10375817_462701287206733_484912001_n_zpsbd1ff7f2.jpg~original

also a tanooki mario plush

yoshi_small_zps848de24f.jpg~original

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Got a NGPC from the bay - very nice condition, still waiting for my KOF R-2 to arrive and keeping my eyes open for the golf cart
nice get. Seriously, get Match of the Millennium, awe-fucking-some. Also Card Fighters Clash. And what scrubsy said. So many great games for the pocket, and most are reasonably priced if you go bare cart and import from the states.

The Makerbot.
Woha... I foresee you gaining popularity despite the nauseating posts you so often produce ;)

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Woha... I foresee you gaining popularity despite the nauseating posts you so often produce ;)

Eh, we'll see, I have a pretty powerful ability to rub people here the wrong way without even trying :lolz:

Last edited:

Dark Sakul

Marked Wolf
Finally got me a MV-IC memory card reader, it came in a alot with 2 MV-LCD credit counter boards and all the wires and cables.
The headset wire harness is not original, but they used the same JST connectors at the original.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Got this today, only had to drive 10 minutes to get it. Also got a shitty table for $1 at goodwill to set it on. Seriously love this thing. I have it setup in an L shape to my PC desk so all my stuff is right next to one another. Going to be selling the 20L5 now. This thing seriously is not as heavy as people say. I picked it up myself once it was inside, it is far lighter than say a 30+ inch Wega/Trinitron.

Last edited:

Dark Sakul

Marked Wolf
Got this today, only had to drive 10 minutes to get it. Also got a shitty table for $1 at goodwill to set it on. Seriously love this thing. I have it setup in an L shape to my PC desk so all my stuff is right next to one another. Going to be selling the 20L5 now. This thing seriously is not as heavy as people say. I picked it up myself once it was inside, it is far lighter than say a 30+ inch Wega/Trinitron.

+1 for the nice find

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
scored a bargain with a stripped cab (mate took the cab as i don't have room for one sadly)

tspandgf_zpse0123c2a.jpg

paid MUCH less than the going rate for TSS :D

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
hey, did you get that gal's fighters from a german over ebay? I had my eye on that one ^^ sadly too much dough for my blood.

mawa_nl

Kuroko's Training Dummy
hey, did you get that gal's fighters from a german over ebay? I had my eye on that one ^^ sadly too much dough for my blood.

I dont had that one i have payed allot less for it
( prices on ebay are extreem high for gals fighters )

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Yet another NGPC game, this time Metal Slug 1st Mission, if only the home cart version of Metal Slug was as cheap!

TheOne2_zpsf5715395.jpg

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
scored a bargain with a stripped cab (mate took the cab as i don't have room for one sadly)

tspandgf_zpse0123c2a.jpg

Nice! If you ever decide to part with dat TSS, LMK ;)

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member

(IMG is in post above if you want to see it )

Congrats :) Just goes to show that TSS is out there :) And honestly that label is in great shape from the looks of the picture. Great grab :)

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I almost bought a white sega saturn......

You don't know what you're missing holmes, I've only played mine for like 30 minutes thus far, but it's fucking gorgeous. I had it sitting next to my desk for like a month, just gazing at it from time to time. Dat pure white was ahead of it's time.

Thanks again, cdamm.

catch-kid.gif

Last edited:

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Knights Chance MVS just arrived! Pretty hyped to play it. Looks like a nice change of pace from my usual shmup diet.

Also, a sweet near mint bean Pro controller from Senior Loco himself (with original box!). I know that controller gets some hate, but it's compact size and short throw stick can be damn nice for puzzle games.