Post Your Recent Purchases!

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Using my WiiU more and more with the new games coming out. Picked up one of these. Also OpenEmu compatible

3u9e6u3y.jpg

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Are those cords gray or black in person?

They are far darker than the picture lets on. About the same as the controllers themselves.

Is it normal for the joysticks to be able to rotate in place?

Last edited:

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
They are far darker than the picture lets on. About the same as the controllers themselves.

Is it normal for the joysticks to be able to rotate in place?

Yup.

Also, looks like you got sticks with the Neo Geo logo in decent shape. Most I see are pretty heavily worn away from years of caustic human sweat.

Last edited:

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Gotta love the shot of a WiiU controller with the car in drive. Have fun kids!

Of course I'm holding the controller while it's in drive! I got it to play Mario Kart! :make_fac:

Seriously though, I was at a looooooonng red light on my way home from the store. Snapped a pic, posted and put my phone back in my pocket.

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Of course I'm holding the controller while it's in drive! I got it to play Mario Kart! :make_fac:

Seriously though, I was at a looooooonng red light on my way home from the store. Snapped a pic, posted and put my phone back in my pocket.

What year is your mini btw? :-P

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Ohhh and a snack :keke:

photo%25202.JPG

NYCE SKOOP!! Haven't had a fuckin pie in years!

Here's a scoop I made at a grad party this past weekend. Double burg piled high with chili sauce, a shitload of nacho cheese, onion and jalop-a-no's.

Needless to say it cancelled my weekly cheat meal - worth it.

datBurger.jpg

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
So....jel... You have to tell us (me) how they feel.

The joystick case feels very solid and sturdy as it is made out of steel. It can definitely take an abuse haha. I installed Sanwa JLF joystick and Sanwa Silent Buttons for precision gaming and it just feels exactly like playing in the arcades. After playing with this thing for a better part of day, the old aes joystick just don't cut it anymore.

Last edited:

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Does the joystick make any clicking sounds?

More games from my "welcome to mvs money pit" introduction.

J1qP8T8.jpg

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
This may sound funny coming from someone who has sold you carts, but seriously, slow down, you're going to get burned out.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
This may sound funny coming from someone who has sold you carts, but seriously, slow down, you're going to get burned out.

Heh...I told bubz that a while ago too. But thankfully, he's still alive and kickin' it around here.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.

I bought most of this stuff around the same time so I would have some games to play, but you are right. Chill pill time.