Post Your Recent Purchases!

dondi

Crazed MVS Addict
picked up a boxed ngh oldstyle stick in good condition with usual tearing at the ball. i think 56 Euro is a good price isn't it?

ukdjjfix.jpg

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Just got this in last night. It is a JVC DT-V171OCG RGB/HD CRT monitor. I got this new in the box and its from 2008. Felt good to power this on and see the hour counter read 000 (less than 100 hours). The video quality for 240p stuff is on par with my 20L5 and HD signals even look a little bit better than the PMV-20L5. I will post pics in the CRT fetish thread once I can take some decent ones.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Just got this in last night. It is a JVC DT-V171OCG RGB/HD CRT monitor. I got this new in the box and its from 2008. Felt good to power this on and see the hour counter read 000 (less than 100 hours). The video quality for 240p stuff is on par with my 20L5 and HD signals even look a little bit better than the PMV-20L5. I will post pics in the CRT fetish thread once I can take some decent ones.

Talked about this in chat, but damn man it really looks good.

zxtec

Cheng's Errand Boy
Wow, looks like a pretty bad ass monitor! Can't wait to see more pics.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug

JVC makes really nice production monitors....We've had a few Panasonic and JVC production LCD monitors in use at my workplace-- and the JVC's always blew me away. Looks like you hit the jackpot! Look forward to seeing more in the CRT footfetish thread.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Wow really nice scoop, Skips! I didn't even know they were making rgb CRT monitors as late as 2008, that is seriously cool that you found one new.

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
how far do wavebirds operate from until they lose connection?

I have yet to run into a situation where I lose connection in a normal setup. The range specification is 20 feet. past that may work depending on any environment interference factors.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
I have yet to run into a situation where I lose connection in a normal setup. The range specification is 20 feet. past that may work depending on any environment interference factors.

Yeah, the Wavebird is a solid piece of hardware, as long as you're not trying to use it from the other side of the house you should be good

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Shout outs to ChuChuFlamingo for showing me the thread on the 2x CPS2 boards + A board and Undamned for another CPS2 + 2x A boards.

It is nice to see you got those, a bitchin deal.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Haha I remember as a kid I used to kick my friends ass in Soul Caliber 2 so as a handicap I used my wavebird to go downstairs while the TV and my friend was upstairs. I would still mostly beat him, oh man those were some good memories.