Post Your Recent Purchases!

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I actually joined the forum because of this purchase. I picked this cabinet up yesterday. The six slot board was broken so it came with a 1 slot as well. I'm currently working on fixing the six slot. It also came with Windjammers, Final Fight, and Puzzle Bobble

View attachment 17825

Man that previous owner had that thing stacked with top titles according to those minis. Nice scoop!

delti90

Cheng's Errand Boy
Man that previous owner had that thing stacked with top titles according to those minis. Nice scoop!

It's my first NeoGeo so I'm very excited to start playing around with it. I'm pretty sure unibios will fix the 6 slot (calendar error) and I'm going to replace the control panel wiring since it's pretty haggard.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Wait...is Ultima a Japanese created brand??? Or is that a Japanese only release catered for them? I always thought Ultima was US or European created.

EDIT:

Checking wiki, seems to be european.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Wait...is Ultima a Japanese created brand??? Or is that a Japanese only release catered for them? I always thought Ultima was US or European created.

EDIT:

Checking wiki, seems to be european.

The euros wish they could claim Richard Garriot. He's basically the father of the PC RPG. Funny story, when he went to his first trade show in Europe he dressed as Lord British, most of the press asked "what the hell are you supposed to be? We don't find it funny you pretending to be a lord."

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Part 2 is coming together as we speak...
Edit: can't get it all set up fast enough for ya can I?

Big thanks to Jimbo for the 2600 fix!

image.jpg

Last edited:

stefano

Crazed MVS Addict
DSCN3974.JPG

Guys,
to enhance the Cart Pics I want to buy the kit Japan.
If you have them, sell to me...

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
The euros wish they could claim Richard Garriot. He's basically the father of the PC RPG. Funny story, when he went to his first trade show in Europe he dressed as Lord British, most of the press asked "what the hell are you supposed to be? We don't find it funny you pretending to be a lord."

LOL

Ya I saw he was actually born in Britain, but he had immigrated to the United States and created it there. Didn't catch that when skimming it the first time.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Part 2 is coming together as we speak...
Edit: can't get it all set up fast enough for ya can I?

Big thanks to Jimbo for the 2600 fix!

Ah man, I feel like a punk now. Didn't know you had a pt. 2 coming. :D Any time brutha, enjoy... and if you get tired of it, keep passing that baby along. Would be cool if that thing became the community 2600. ;)

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
managed to score a couple of pro controllers in box recently within the country for a decent enough price... after i put my offer in and paid for them he contacted me saying he had a bunch of CD games for sale... I just couldn't say no...

IMAG0794_zps00e5c255.jpg

all appear to be originals and apart from one with a broken hinge on the case, pretty decent condition... haven't bought NGCD games before as I haven't got a console yet (will be looking to pick one up in japan in November) but I may look at getting a few more for the collection now :D

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
managed to score a couple of pro controllers in box recently within the country for a decent enough price... after i put my offer in and paid for them he contacted me saying he had a bunch of CD games for sale... I just couldn't say no...

IMAG0794_zps00e5c255.jpg

all appear to be originals and apart from one with a broken hinge on the case, pretty decent condition... haven't bought NGCD games before as I haven't got a console yet (will be looking to pick one up in japan in November) but I may look at getting a few more for the collection now :D

I'd say that's a damn good start to the collection.