Post Your Recent Purchases!

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Once you get a model 1 with the best sound chip and use the headphone jack for audio you can never go back to a model 2 or 3 haha. Hook it up to a nice subwoofer.

Namnuta

Quiz Detective
I think im done buying cabs for a bit. But this one, one of my favorites in great shape. Plays 100%. CRT is perfect. :)

IMG_2569.JPG

Recently scored a wonderswan color from a friend who just got back from japan. :) Came with Rhyme Rider Kerorican, Hunter X Hunter, Clock Tower, Tetsujin 28 Gou, and Makaimura(Ghosts 'n Goblins).
10898160_10152650249335784_1255628345849965524_n.jpg
Also, that house of the dead cab is sick!

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Recently scored a wonderswan color from a friend who just got back from japan. :) Came with Rhyme Rider Kerorican, Hunter X Hunter, Clock Tower, Tetsujin 28 Gou, and Makaimura(Ghosts 'n Goblins).
View attachment 21974
Clock Tower is surprisingly awesome on the Wonderswan.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
That thing is so expensive though, it's actually cheaper to buy duplicate loose carts.
I guess. But it also depends on the game(s). It pays of for me because I can also play roms of stuff that is now ridiculously expensive (like Cotton or Rockman), as well as homebrew games and fan translations (like CFC2) on the real hardware.

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
View attachment 21974

Aw man I remember playing the translate rom of Clocktower way back. Even if its pixels the game still managed to scare me and stress me out. I wonder if its just as good on the wonderswan.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Oooo nice Pony! I’ve always liked those cabs, congrats! Can’t go wrong with saturn and that pile of FTGs.

Aw man I remember playing the translate rom of Clocktower way back. Even if its pixels the game still managed to scare me and stress me out. I wonder if its just as good on the wonderswan.

It's pretty close to the same creepy experience as the SFC/SNES version, except in black & white(It came out 1 year before the wonderswan color). The only downside is the slowdown that happens when Bobby breaks through the ceiling glass, and the lack of a headphone jack for a better spooky atmosphere. But, the latter can be resolved with the headphone adapter since the audio is great for this port, which I will be getting the adapter soon. :)

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
A few more new arrivals today. Shame about the replacement label on KOF 95, but it was cheap enough so I can live with it.

That's me done now for the month, no more spending. Must resist.

Boat200

New Challenger
cool stick, although I'm not a huge fan of wood myself. How is the DB-15 mounted? I'm thinking of adding a port to one of my sticks soon and it would be cool to check out some options on how to do it.

This DB-15 has a mounting plate, if I remember correctly.

Boat200

New Challenger
A pic of the internals of the stick would be great (if possible).

Regards.

c02afc47d332105d-Epoch-WoodNeoGeoStickInside.jpg

xsq

thanks for the pics from inside the stick. Looks like a solid job, but why is there so much excess wire? WHY?

Boat200

New Challenger
thanks for the pics from inside the stick. Looks like a solid job, but why is there so much excess wire? WHY?

When we purchased the stick, buttons, and wire, they included a bunch of extra wire. Just left the additional inside, for the moment...

xsq

makes no sense to me. put that shit out of there.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
For the kids (coughcough me too cough). God bless Amazon.co.jp as I sure as hell wasn't going to find these two for retail price anywhere around here.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421181420.485292.jpg