Post Your Recent Purchases!

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Show more of this DC machine, plz

Here's a couple of pics I have available. It was a ms.pacman cab I found on the side of the road and everything in it was shot. I dont have any pics of the inside of he cabinet on my phone, but I'll have to add some. I took the back of the coin door assembly off and added some kitchen cabinet knobs to make an access door to the dreamcast so it's on a shelf right behind the coin door. I took the coin return doors off and made a custom plate with extension cables built into it so you can plug in standard controllers to play as well. I tried to zoom in a little so you can see it.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Wow. Both look super clean and that's a great price on the pair. Well done.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Here's a couple of pics I have available. It was a ms.pacman cab I found on the side of the road and everything in it was shot. I dont have any pics of the inside of he cabinet on my phone, but I'll have to add some. I took the back of the coin door assembly off and added some kitchen cabinet knobs to make an access door to the dreamcast so it's on a shelf right behind the coin door. I took the coin return doors off and made a custom plate with extension cables built into it so you can plug in standard controllers to play as well. I tried to zoom in a little so you can see it.
View attachment 28950
View attachment 28951
View attachment 28952
View attachment 28953
View attachment 28954

Yo! That's a Jaleco Lo-Pro Cab!! A grail machine, of mine. Closest the USA ever got to homegrown candy. Congrats!

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
The speaker grills are turned the other way, notice that?

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
Wow. Both look super clean and that's a great price on the pair. Well done.

Thank you, sir. I was actually expecting some sunfade on Sidekicks because the listing was so cheap. Turns out the auction just had crappy pics with no flash. Been looking for an affordable Metal Wolf Chaos for years. I def rolled a 20 on these finds.

EDIT: Yo! BlakeB. That's a sick cab. Noice.

Last edited:

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
1) oh shit! Good eye, holmes. Maybe it's a varient, proto jawn?

2) WHY are we still up? Lol.

1. Need to check KLOV on that

2. Pope has me "working" from home tomorrow.

Last edited:

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Thanks guys for the compliments and info. It's def a cool little cab. I actually did some work for a guy recently and it turns out he has one just like it in his garage that's been dead for years, so I'm trying to convince him to part with it.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Blakeypants good looking cab there. Did you just pad hack for the controllers?

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Blakeypants good looking cab there. Did you just pad hack for the controllers?
I have an xarcade byo diy board in there. Their controllers suck but I think the board works well. I have their original dreamcast adapter from over 10 years ago hooked to it and it works great. I picked up one of their new 5-1 adapters to try and it sucked and fried the fuse resistor in the controller port board so I sent it back. They sent me a replacement and it didn't work either for the DC. Then I found my old one and it works perfect. Their usb connection for pc is terrible also but using the ps/2 connection actually works much better with mame.

Phexe

Quiz Detective
Stuck at work and have this badboy sitting at home waiting for me!

OfOLeJw.jpg

Sold it once and regretted the crap out of it, now I finally have it back again! (for about 3x what I paid in 2011 -_-).

Still, really happy to have it back again :D

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
New prosumer Camcorder for my Youtube channel videos. Canon Vixia HF G20:

IMG_0387.JPG

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Scooped this for $35. Boxed 2600 with boxed controllers and 11(!) games. Games are space invaders, pacman, ms pacman, donkey Kong, dig dug, circus Atari, asteroids blackjack, night driver, football, and warlords

20151001_181005.jpg