Post Your Recent Purchases!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
And you waited this long to get Money Idol Exchanger???

Anyway, the second you finish your MVS collection we're legally married. That's the law.

Yeah, I missed out on it years ago here when Tomcat had it for sale, I hesitated and he sold it to someone else, which is fine. I had no idea just how much this game had skyrocketed when I checked out eBay. I got it for much less on YJA.

Just Breakers and Pochi and Nyaa to go.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Yeah, I missed out on it years ago here when Tomcat had it for sale, I hesitated and he sold it to someone else, which is fine. I had no idea just how much this game had skyrocketed when I checked out eBay. I got it for much less on YJA.

Just Breakers and Pochi and Nyaa to go.

Breakers is ace. I don't understand why other fighters go for more than it does.

Here is my latest scoop.

13838587_311345495866964_1511941322_o.jpg

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I really want a candy!

I already have 5 cabs so space is an issue...unless I get a steal;)

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member

I can't beat a candy haul.
4LiNscB.jpg

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Loli, great scoops man, you should throw a broken Hyper Fighting in one of those candies! Preferably with no audio.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Loli, great scoops man, you should throw a broken Hyper Fighting in one of those candies! Preferably with no audio.

That he got a full refund for, but I imagine there was some shit talking. Was working before my last move, it was talked about before I found the box it was in. The audio question came up day one and he said he had audio issues with his supergun, so thought that was it.

He asked for a redund out of the blue 2 months later and I obliged, no fuss. So I bought a NOS Z80 for $3.79, big whoop jackass. I could have fixed this for loli at any time but it was never brought up until now.

Last edited:

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
That's what I love about the PC Engine in general, to me it fits between the eras of 8 bit and 16 bit, I get 8 bit gameplay with better graphics than the nes

I couldn't agree more, expecially playing with Rainbow Islands and Parasol Stars, if only they released Bubble Bobble...

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
you know the stick washers go on the outside...

battop4lyf

As far as American Happ joysticks, incorrect. They come completely assembled, balltop not remove able, with an indent in the mounting plate itself for the built-in washers. Japanese sticks etc the washer goes on top.

Last edited: