Post Your Recent Purchases!

IGDetail

n00b
Newbie here. Wife has put a fatwa on cabs, so I figured that a supergun setup would technically follow the rule :)

Anyway, snagged a MV1ACHX 1-slot + a nice and authentic Magician Lord cart + a 161 in 1 cart off of CL. Flipped the ML cart on Feebay (would have sold or traded it here, but <newbie> so no access to the sale section) for a tidy sum and ended up with the equivalent of a free board and 161 in 1 and pocketed $20 after the fees. Now to decide on a supergun...

View attachment 53569

Ha, I think I was the one who bought this - was actually a good price.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Bought yesterday, arrived today. :)

BH8rAAk.jpg

Last edited:

Mikekim

n00b
I have both the Sd2Snes and mega everdrive carts, so have full sets of Roms for each respective system.. And believe me they get played far more than any of my other consoles...
Bare Knuckle is Streets of rage in the UK and is an awesome series...
I also love the snes star wars games so no worries there....

IGDetail

n00b
Not trying to be coy, but don't want to quote the price since a member bought it. I priced it to sell though, at least based on Ebay sold history. You can probably figure out which one was the one I sold.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...rd+mvs&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

Yea, it really was a good price - I was getting quotes on here for more in the Wanted section. I've been looking for at least the last six months and wasn't in a rush but this game doesn't come up often.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member

JRedmond3

NEST Puppet
Local purchase, usually only see Model 2s/3s for some reason. Looked pretty bad when I picked it up ( like the person had buried it or something ) and there was tape over the SCD expansion port so I was kinda braced for the worst, but it cleaned up well (still needs a bit more, those vent bits are a PITA ). Also came with 2 6-button controllers + Justifier.

zmaoSwh.jpg

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
No problem, I'm new here so I wasn't sure what the protocol was. $125 shipped.

Better finding out here than in the market. ;)

In the market you post selling prices and when you're done with the thread, leave it intact. It allows people to see what actually sold for what price.

The only thing that can mess with it are sweetheart deals. Where one of your bro's buys from you and you give them a low price.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Local purchase, usually only see Model 2s/3s for some reason. Looked pretty bad when I picked it up ( like the person had buried it or something ) and there was tape over the SCD expansion port so I was kinda braced for the worst, but it cleaned up well (still needs a bit more, those vent bits are a PITA ). Also came with 2 6-button controllers + Justifier.

zmaoSwh.jpg

Nice, that actually looks really clean. Plus, the version of the model 1 with "High Definition Graphics" printed on it is the best revision sound-wise. Grats.

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
s-l400.jpg

I just won a Prehistoric Isle 2 (SNK Neo•Geo MVS) cartridge off eBay here for USD $177.50 plus USD $24.00 to cover the cost of shipping. Was that price good, fair, or not so hot? I checked eBay's sold listings beforehand and those prices were all definitely higher than mine. I hope I didn't get taken too badly; but, once I saw the Classic Game Room review here, I fell head-over-heels in love. :glee: