Post Your Recent Purchases!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
This is pretty much why the multi is permanently in my A board, even if I have the actual game I want to play. Switching is too much of a pain in the ass.

When I owned CPS2 boards (About 9 or 10) I just had a A-board for every B-Board. It's not cost effective but I wasn't a big fan of taking them apart. I remember someone cracking joke about hoarding A boards. I just wasn't trying to crack the bridle plastic shell and or mess up the pins on some of my favorite arcade games.

@Beckett

I never had a issue with the plugging into the A board and getting it to work on the first try. Key is to squeeze the B and A board together where the pins are located with one hand one each side of the board. Do the bottom pins and after that top pins. You kind of feel it push into place. Don't lay it flat on the floor and push it down.

Last edited:

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
This is pretty much why the multi is permanently in my A board, even if I have the actual game I want to play. Switching is too much of a pain in the ass.

The clamps are your friend. I can't complain about that.

I love CPS2, but man do I hate switching those carts. I never have any luck getting it to boot on the first, second, or third try..

I don't have to switch'em normally. I have like 4 or 5 A-boards, rarely I have to swap boards. And when I do, see the reply above! ;)

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
He should probably spend more time with it too, because I highly doubt it gets "impossible".

But...I need to spend more time with it too, because I haven't spent enough.

It's like you described Sengoku II: basically a one move game. After realizing it, the challenge becomes pretty easy. You even get extends. Personally, I love it, though, for the uniqueness alone. But also for the fast gameplay and for the way it deals with familiar material: like that part near the end, which takes place on an elevator. It really delivers here. Looking forward to hear your opinion, once you'll have it.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
The usual reason why you don't get a solid connection for CPS2 is either dirty contacts or more commonly: the 4 pegs that screw in the B-board allow the board to flex upon insertion to A-board.. Sometimes they bust off or get stripped and allow it to be pressed upwards upon insertion thus a bad connection. Had a X-men COTA that did that. I fixed it with a nut and bolt so it is snug.

In any case got these Virtua fighter Figmas.

YBuxsCj.jpg

9ry3NyU.jpg

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
RE: CPS2...it's a good idea to spray contact cleaner into both sets of connectors when you're swapping boards.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
RE: CPS2...it's a good idea to spray contact cleaner into both sets of connectors when you're swapping boards.

It's a good idea to recommend a gold contact cleaner on gold backplane connectors fuck nut. Regular contact cleaner will make it worse as it is a stronger agent.

I've never had to use contact cleaner on a backplane connnector. Even on sensitive military aircraft equipment. But hey, you are a fucking professional.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
Polish-20200628-034340592.jpg

Polish-20200628-144717859.jpg

It sucks only a handful of supergrafx games came as it was a really cool system.

Totally agree. I think it was one of the best versions of PC-Engine that existed. And I think the great port of Daimakaimura already alone makes it worth having an SG.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Horrible photo. You put your light source behind your subject matter? Are you stupid?

Put that shit in the bin. Worthless.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Totally agree. I think it was one of the best versions of PC-Engine that existed. And I think the great port of Daimakaimura already alone makes it worth having an SG.

I've found myself having bought an SG just for that game twice over the years.

Also, if you ever take that evercade stuff out of the boxes and try it, let us know what you think about it.

Last edited:

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
I've found myself having bought an SG just for that game twice over the years.

Also, if you ever take that evercade stuff out of the boxes and try it, let us know what you think about it.

It's funny that a single game achieves that. But we are talking about a great game, a magnificent domestic version of Daimakaimura. Also as a product, I really like that you can use all the PC-Engine Hu-cards. So you have a great catalog available. So I think it is a great console. I think his worst enemy when it went on sale was its high price. That soon left her out of competition against other consoles in the early '90s and made SG the least-selling version of PCE.

As for Evercade, I think it is a great product for the price it has. At the moment I have only tried the Namco cartridge and I was playing Burning Force for almost an hour and everything looks very good, very fluid. The console is not perfect, the screen is not bad but it could be much better, and the cartridge goes too far into the rear slot and it is difficult to remove it smoothly. But I am generally satisfied. I feel like playing Xenocrisis on it. This next Tuesday it goes on sale.

Horrible photo. You put your light source behind your subject matter? Are you stupid?

Put that shit in the bin. Worthless.

I don't give a shit where you prefer to put the light on. Not all photos need the same light, nor do they mean the same. The important thing is the photo shows what I want, with the type of light that I want and where I want. That dim light feeling in a quiet room where you can relax when you get home at night after work. Now the whole family sleeps and you have that little moment for yourself. And you find that in the afternoon a special package arrived with that Evercade and all those games ... and your wife left all that in place because she knew you would be excited to see it when you get home. It is wonderful. No cocksucker like you will ever understand. But it does not matter, because the one who enjoys is me, not you, loser.
I will not change the photo, because it is perfect for what I want to capture. You pretend to be smart, but you have no fucking idea. My preferences are always above yours. Do not forget!

Polish_20200628_033728644.jpg

Polish_20200628_033932652.jpg

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
It's funny that a single game achieves that. But we are talking about a great game, a magnificent domestic version of Daimakaimura. Also as a product, I really like that you can use all the PC-Engine Hu-cards. So you have a great catalog available. So I think it is a great console. I think his worst enemy when it went on sale was its high price. That soon left her out of competition against other consoles in the early '90s and made SG the least-selling version of PCE.

As for Evercade, I think it is a great product for the price it has. At the moment I have only tried the Namco cartridge and I was playing Burning Force for almost an hour and everything looks very good, very fluid. The console is not perfect, the screen is not bad but it could be much better, and the cartridge goes too far into the rear slot and it is difficult to remove it smoothly. But I am generally satisfied. I feel like playing Xenocrisis on it. This next Tuesday it goes on sale.

I don't give a shit where you prefer to put the light on. Not all photos need the same light, nor do they mean the same. The important thing is the photo shows what I want, with the type of light that I want and where I want. That dim light feeling in a quiet room where you can relax when you get home at night after work. Now the whole family sleeps and you have that little moment for yourself. And you find that in the afternoon a special package arrived with that Evercade and all those games ... and your wife left all that in place because she knew you would be excited to see it when you get home. It is wonderful. No cocksucker like you will ever understand. But it does not matter, because the one who enjoys is me, not you, loser.
I will not change the photo, because it is perfect for what I want to capture. You pretend to be smart, but you have no fucking idea. My preferences are always above yours. Do not forget!

Polish_20200628_033728644.jpg

Polish_20200628_033932652.jpg

Dude, shill out.

You're asking for the hammer or what?

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I don't give a shit where you.... *autism intensifies*

Lol, yeah sure you don’t, you spazz. Keep watermarking your potato shots.

Next time, just stare into the sun and take photos of that, aye. :lolz:

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Polish-20200628-034340592.jpg

Polish-20200628-144717859.jpg

Fuck that's a nice lamp scoop! I love how it's the main focal point of the picture. Really drives home how awesome it is.

Looks like you got some kind of games too. Can't really tell cause of all the lumens. How many megs is that bad boy?

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
He's awfully sensitive isn't he? Mr tough spaniard can't handle anything but love and submission.

For once, he gets away with the typical "PAL games" shit. Can't escape the from the lamp tho.

Lumens got him good :lolz:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
For once, he gets away with the typical "PAL games" shit. Can't escape the from the lamp tho.

Lumens got him good :lolz:

:lolz: did you see that he censored something in the lower right corner too? what a weirdo.

bLiGhTy

War Room Troll
I've been living under a rock I think, Just today found out about the existance of the Neosd and Neosd pro, also Unibios 4.0, and just found out about SSperfect and the exestance of a mega cd on cart. Mind blown!

To "console" myself I've ordered a 161 in 1 cart for my AES.
Hopefully it works nice enough for me to free up my carts and maybe buy an Neosd and the awesome bit of kit for my seocond favorite machine ( MD )

This is the one I ordered
Ebay 161 in 1.png

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Light source in back of focal object = stretching 4:3 games to 16:9.

Autism test.

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I've been living under a rock I think, Just today found out about the existance of the Neosd and Neosd pro, also Unibios 4.0, and just found out about SSperfect and the exestance of a mega cd on cart. Mind blown!

To "console" myself I've ordered a 161 in 1 cart for my AES.
Hopefully it works nice enough for me to free up my carts and maybe buy an Neosd and the awesome bit of kit for my seocond favorite machine ( MD )

This is the one I ordered
View attachment 57049

Hopefully you didn't pay much. By the end of the year you'll be ordering a NeoSD. ;)

The cart you bought will be fine for now and you'll enjoy it
Not a bad choice and much cheaper than the AES carts.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I think the 161-in-1 deserves more respect. It's come a long way and it really opens up the Neo Geo to a lot of people. The NeoSD is 349 Euros and the NeoSD Pro is 549 Euros. That is absolutely fucking insanely expensive no matter who you are. A $100 161 AES or a $50 161 MVS is way, WAY better value and it covers a 2/3 of the library. Nobody should feel bad about getting a 161.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
More for the EVERCADE.

Polish_20200628_034029128.jpg

The loudest are usually the weakest

I don't think so. I'll tell you who are the weakest...
'Gallegos' is the surname of a sixteenth-century slaver from Spain, who traded with South American Indians and mestizos. He used to rape all these indian women but he never took care about their mestizo bastards.
All his serveants accepted to adopt his name (Gallegos) and they accepted to forget their true surnames, as if they were mere things of his property. They simply agreed to forget the last name of all their ancestors and agreed to bear that of an evil white man from southern Europe who mistreated and abused them and their relatives for decades.
Mr.Gallegos never imagined his surname would go that far after being a true motherfucker during all those years.
And that "honour" is only thanks to the weakests.
The next time you squawk about who is the weakest, think about this fact.

Polish-20200630-024626702.jpg

lol nice coin, fagit.

:lolz:
Keep seeing it all time you want.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
More for the EVERCADE.

Polish_20200628_034029128.jpg

I don't think so. I'll tell you who are the weakest...
'Gallegos' is the surname of a sixteenth-century slaver from Spain, who traded with South American Indians and mestizos. He used to rape all these indian women but he never took care about their mestizo bastards.
All his serveants accepted to adopt his name (Gallegos) and they accepted to forget their true surnames, as if they were mere things of his property. They simply agreed to forget the last name of all their ancestors and agreed to bear that of an evil white man from southern Europe who mistreated and abused them and their relatives for decades.
Mr.Gallegos never imagined his surname would go that far after being a true motherfucker during all those years.
And that "honour" is only thanks to the weakests.
The next time you squawk about who is the weakest, think about this fact.

Polish-20200630-024626702.jpg

:lolz:
Keep seeing it all time you want.

Ultra 4th Inch.