Post Your Recent Purchases!

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Grow up you egotistical child.

Scroll up, bucko. I didn't start this.

For the record, you attacked a fellow Sega fan and someone who is in no way a Nintendo apologist. That's consistent with your assumptions about Mario & Rabbids. I believe that is the only Ubisoft game I've purchased this millennia.

Best of luck to your family.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I ordered this July 1st 2021 and it just came in from Special Reserve Games. No we’re sorry it took so long or here’s some extras for waiting. Not only that but there is an Amazon listing now too so I could have just held on to my money and got that. Shame on me and I will never get anything from those fuckers again for taking that long. I don’t care if they were waiting on updates or whatever

View attachment 70305
BROFORCE!

Fuck. Yes.

stormy

B. Jenet's Firstmate
10 Year Member
Nothing is more important than vidyas. :lolz:

8eeb0cd1ed319254eb2b6940ff28215d.gif

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Christmas package from a good buddy arrived today. We had discussed the Pocket recently with the understanding that I'd pay him for it, but he's trying to say it's a gift now. He's got another thing coming. Naturally, he's visiting his in-laws in Argentina for the holidays, so I can't have it out with him on the phone.

Attachments

• 20231221_170152.jpg
    20231221_170152.jpg
    9.5 MB · Views: 23

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I got that transparent blue joint too. I think it's the best looking color, so slick.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I ordered this July 1st 2021 and it just came in from Special Reserve Games. No we’re sorry it took so long or here’s some extras for waiting. Not only that but there is an Amazon listing now too so I could have just held on to my money and got that. Shame on me and I will never get anything from those fuckers again for taking that long. I don’t care if they were waiting on updates or whatever

Yea, my copy finally showed up too. You'll notice a theme of them doing a pre-order, waiting 1-2 years and by the time the game ships Devolver has released a standard edition at retail. I don't bother with them anymore, fuck'em.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

View attachment 70305
Also it’s the end of the year so all these jokers are finally sending games out

View attachment 70307
Gimmick on PS4 seems like such a waste of hardware power, lol.