Preparing for quarantine

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Whoa.. I just heard France shut down sales of alcohol. Nuts.. seems someone wants serious rioting.

Where did you hear this cause I live in Europa and nothing can be found on it. So far you're full of shit with a lot of hearsay.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I have learned some really good recipes. Finally made my own Veggie Soup recipe. It's great when you need to get rid some leftovers. Just toss stuff in there.

eclypse

Banned

eclypse

Banned
Someone's patting their old post count a lot recently. Just saying...

Nope. Dont care about my post count.. only freedom of speech.. seems to be scarce nowadays.

Other forums I frequent early on you could not even mention the word coronavirus! And that was months ago.

Banned from reddit the first time I spoke on it cause of a magical phrase.. the post was never even posted.. just a warning and bam.. I can post anymore.

Awesome stuf..

Gota find an old school forum for real grown up talk.

eclypse

Banned
Now to get back to more important topics.. I just counted how many toilet paper rolls in the house.

I got 117 rolls. Damn. I though I'd have more. Hope it lasts till I can find more hehe.

Edit: people can get by in a pinch with just a wash rag.. but what a pain and nasty.

Extra edit: I'm sure hope Opra has a shit ton as I've heard her years ago mention she likes to use a handful and a half when she goes. Lol.. prob has 6000 rolls atleast... for the month. ;)

Last edited:

eclypse

Banned
We can be grumpier.

Just dont get in the way of my beer!

I'm normally a happy drunk. Though a month ago the waitress at our fav restaurant couldnt be bothered getting my 3rd tall beer. I ordered it, and 15 mins pass by as I see her enter the dining room 5 times!! She even walked down to our table but made a sharp left to other table and made sure to never make eye contact as I tried to communicate to her.

So what do I do? Something I always bitched about doing when this shit happens but never have before.

I get up and walk to the bar to order my beer! I get helped right away.. get my beer in a min.

Walk back oh and here she is.. yeah no beer in her hand but is all baffled and startled that I'm holding a beer!

I tried to wait.. what can ya do.

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
https://www.thelocal.fr/20200324/french-local-authority-bans-sale-of-alcohol-during-lockdown

You dont like what I write, dont read it!

I'm sure there are people that appreciate it just too afraid of the bullys around here.

And also enjoy my other half after 9-10 beers.. gota limit that encase they shut alcohol down as well haha.

It again proves you can't fucking read you dumb fuck. Read the whole article. It's a local decision, not nationwide as you made it sound.
Same with the deathtoll in italy.
Don't just read the title/headline but the whole story before you try to sound smart.
You know nothing,hahaha.

eclypse

Banned
BREAKING: LA County Sheriff tells me he is beginning to close county gun stores immediately. Deputies are currently going to the stores one by one to order them shut down. Sheriff to utilize scofflaw violations for any gun store still open after he deemed them nonessential.

“We will be closing them, they are not an essential function,” Villanueva told Fox 11. “I’m a supporter of the 2nd amendment, I’m a gun owner myself, but now you have the mixture of people that are not formerly gun owners and you have a lot more people at home and anytime you introduce a firearm in a home, from what I understand from CDC studies, it increases fourfold the chance that someone is gonna get shot.”

Sheriff Villanueva also told Melugin he’s concerned about “first time buyers are panicking and bringing guns into homes where people are locked down, which he believes is recipe for disaster with potential accidental shootings.”

Other cities, counties and states are also violating the Second Amendment, such as New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New Orleans, Louisiana, Fresno, California and Champaign, Illinois.

How long will the American people put up with having their rights violated?

Even in liberal California, hundreds of thousands of patriots are prepared to defend the U.S. Constitution.

If you have the means and want to protect your family and home and u live in a blue state..get it while ya can!

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Where did you hear this cause I live in Europa and nothing can be found on it. So far you're full of shit with a lot of hearsay.

Look, it's really important right now that we share rumors, I mean "what we've heard," from twitter, WND, prisonplanet, OANN, and White House pressers.

If the mainstream media doesn't do that enough, someone has to. It's helpful. We're helping.

Last edited:

eclypse

Banned
21 Million Chinese Cellphone Users Disappear in Three Months of Pandemic. China is being honest about the numbers?

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Batboy already manufacturing vaccine?

eclypse

Banned
I've heard most have already had this thing back in Nov/Dec. Once you beat it you are immune to it. Those people can work.

This thing can be beat with many things like a z-pack,antibiotics and anti malaria drugs.

A well known doctor in the us claims he has had it and had pneumonia and beat it with the above in 7 days.

He is 75.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I've heard the cure is up my ass and you should jump up.there and look for it.

eclypse

Banned
Just please remember me when you get your forced vaccine and tattoo below the surface of your skin to prove it.

Without this forced vaccine your life will be limited. You wont be able to go anywhere.

That's were the plan leads to.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I already got my brand when I was 5. Satanists forced me to stab a baby and drink its blood. It was awful.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
pasted-graphic.jpg