Price check - Progear no arashi

wonton2112

Kabuki Klasher
Just trying to find out what it'll run me roughly. Saw a kit on coinop for $488, but they're not always accurate. So if you know its rough value as of late, let me know!

Saturn2dfreak

Mickey's Coach
u not gonna find kits anymore unless its ResOglas' for sale..a bare board A+B jpn green will probbaly go for 350, hopefully with a new battery installed.

wonton2112

Kabuki Klasher
To clarify what I meant by "kit" was that it was A+B, not what everyone else thinks of when they think of kit, my apologies. Also, ResOglas' is the rarer release version if I'm not mistaken. I'm fine with the more common green jpn board :D. Anyhow, thank you very much for a pricing guideline. At least I won't waste any money buying it through coinop.

DewmanSNK

Formerly NeoGeeO, , Collaborator
10 Year Member
I bought my non pheonixed jap Progrear for ~ $350

B board only

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I sold one for $400 shipped domestic just earlier this month. Sold literally within a minute of listing it, I couldn't believe it.

I already miss it too.

wonton2112

Kabuki Klasher
Cheapest I could locate is $414 but then tack on import fees and shipping and I'm back up to coinop's price.. :(

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
by some weird chance would anybody be willing to jump on a pretty clean green w/ battery + pretty good label + $415 shipped in (US)?

Last edited:
M

morrisato

by some weird chance would anybody be willing to jump on a pretty clean green w/ battery + pretty good label + $415 shipped in (US)?
Is that offer still up for grabs? Is that just for the B board or for both?

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
I still need to send my two chips to Raz. :'(