Prince Be is dead now too :(

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
https://www.yahoo.com/music/attrell-cordes-dead-prince-p-003248756.html

Attrell Cordes Dead: Prince Be of P.M. Dawn Dies at 46

Attrell Cordes, known as Prince Be from ?0s R&B group PM Dawn, has died at the age of 46, the music group's Facebook page announced on Friday, June 17.

PHOTOS: Celebrity Deaths in 2016: Stars We Lost

With profound sadness the driving force of P.M. Dawn, Attrell Cordes Prince Be has passed Cordes passed Friday of renal kidney disease from diabetes at a hospital in his home state of New Jersey, a statement on the group's website confirmed.

The musician rose to fame after starting the group with his brother Jarett in 1988. Their most popular hit, Set Adrift on Memory Bliss, reached No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 1991, and their single 的壇 Die Without You was featured in Eddie Murphy's 1992 comedy Boomerang.

PHOTOS: '90s Cult Beauty Products You Forgot You Were Obsessed With

"Prince Be Rest In Peace forever more, Pain from Diabetes can't harm you anymore, My Heart is at Peace B-Cuz U suffered so long, Tell Grandma I said Hi & Stay Blisstatic & Strong, a post read on PM Dawn's Facebook page on Friday.

In early 2005 the New Jersey native suffered a massive stroke that left him paralyzed on the left side of his body. Despite the health scare, he performed on NBC's Hit Me, Baby, One More Time and won the $20,000 charitable prize, which P.M. Dawn gifted to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

Following their appearance on the show, their cousin Gregory Lewis Carr II joined the group as Doc G.

Cordes is survived by his wife, Mary, and three children Christian, Mia and Brandon.

Dude, P.M. Dawn is my shit, this year really fucking sucks hardcore. Will any of our beloved musicians make it through 2016 alive?

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Prince A and Prince B both dead in the same year.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I first read it as "Prince Be dead now" and was gonna say where were you a month or so ago?

Serious, doe. Sad news. I did like PM Dawn.

Cornerb0y

Krauser's Henchman
Damn, what a shame. Gotta blast Set Adrift today. Thats been my jam since the 90s.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I only recently picked up the Double LP version of the Bliss Album.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Nah, I can count on one hand the number of school based movies I've seen on one hand. I don't actively seek them out, never have.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Nah, I can count on one hand the number of school based movies I've seen on one hand. I don't actively seek them out, never have.

how can you miss out on such oscar worthy scenes as this? :

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I liked Van Der Beek in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. :lolz: