PS2 version of KoF '02/'03 uncensored, but delayed to February 2005?

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
mgruber said:
Not that it's special or anything, but I have KOF 2003 from Japan (PS2). I can make some videos if anyone wants them.

That would be cool...

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Loopz said:
SNK-P blows massive kawk. Is there any acceptable reason on God's green Earth why these games should be repeatedly delayed? No.

I'd gladly shell out for KoF2k2/3 with Live support. These should be the easiest ports in the world. This is the exact same hardware and everything as SvC. It just points to them being a bunch of inept tools who can't organize a damn thing.

Seriously. Fuckin may now for the Xbox version. I thought Capcom was bad. Shieet.

mgruber

Mega Shock!!
Orochi Iori Y said:
That would be cool...
ok.

i have received a handful of PM's requesting specific shots of the video. i figured it was just easiest to make one long video in practice mode with random characters and stages. i'm making the video now, so it'll be done soon. in the mean time, if you don't have a bittorrent client, you'll need one to download the video from me. one man can only make a certain number of people happy with a 4.5mb pipe. :)

BitTorrent download page

mgruber

Mega Shock!!
Here it is , guys. Enjoy!

By the way- be courteous to your fellow forumers and leave the download running after it's finished. That way everyone can help share and allow everyone a superfast download speed.

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
mgruber said:
Here it is , guys. Enjoy!

By the way- be courteous to your fellow forumers and leave the download running after it's finished. That way everyone can help share and allow everyone a superfast download speed.

Sweet, I'm looking forward to seeing this game in action. :D I'll leave it up for the night for others too...

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
Wow, that is a huge video. I really like some of those backgrounds alot, they really went to town with the scrolling backgrounds didn't they? I like those too, but the non-scrolling bgs look better in general to me (of the ones in the video). Thanks mgruber, you rock! :buttrock:

zhulien

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Orochi Iori Y said:
That would be cool...

My PS2 KOF2003 arrived today, I'm wrapped. So did Max Impact, although I like 2003 much more than Max Impact.

mgruber

Mega Shock!!
Orochi Iori Y said:
Wow, that is a huge video. I really like some of those backgrounds alot, they really went to town with the scrolling backgrounds didn't they? I like those too, but the non-scrolling bgs look better in general to me (of the ones in the video). Thanks mgruber, you rock! :buttrock:

no problem :)

anyone want videos of max impact also?

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
For some reason the video runs REEEALLY choppy for me. Anyone else having a similar problem?

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
My bad, I had Azureus left open and it was hogging my memory so the movie ran choppy. All fixed. :)

zhulien

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
KagerouSama said:
Heh. Last time I asked at EB, the register monkey told me it was delayed--and XBox only. So I blame his inability to scroll down on a screen. Other retailers, and even SNKNEO*GEOUSA still have the PS2 version slated for February.

Here's hoping.

for some reason some X-Box games are actually labelled X-Box only but they are also on the PS2.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
zhulien said:
for some reason some X-Box games are actually labelled X-Box only but they are also on the PS2.

Only if it's exclusive to that territory. And since it's confirmed for both being released in the US, I still blame the clerk's inability to scroll down.

Then, it (the PS2 version) is in their system as just being "KOF2002." To keep it from being confused with the "02/03" pack comming for XBox.