PSN Release: Misadventures of Tron Bonne $6.00

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I saw a lot of hype for this release on the web today. I am into Megaman, but honestly I haven't heard of this game. Is the gameplay any good or is it a collectard limited release game only type of thing?

rgarla.tn550

New Challenger
I've always wanted to play this game. I played the legends games years ago and enjoyed them. Still wary about giving sony my CC info though.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
In my opinion, it's a pretty mediocre game. I'm a huge fan of Legends and Legends 2 but this one I had to force myself through. It's not worth it's asking price for the original. Cool that more games are on PSN though.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Screw PSN, they should release a retail compilation of the three games (Tron Bonne+MML1+2) on Vita or 3DS. I'd buy three copies just because.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I love this game so much. The gameplay isn't as good MML but goddamn is this game charming. Robbing banks right out the gate was one of the coolest and funniest level I have ever played. Really set the tone. I sold it last year so it'll be nice to get legit access to it again. Especially for that price. Hope they release the MML games next because I sold those this year as well and having the all on my psp and ps3 would be nice.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I read an article about this release on Gamespot today, and they mentioned the game goes for hundreds online. I remember when it seemed like we never got any takers at 5$ used back in the day, so I bought all the copies because they were just sitting there on the shelf and was related to MM; I kept one and gave the rest to friends as gifts. Sometimes, I wish I had a video game equivalent of the sports scores almanac from BttF for things I missed out on like Hagane, E.V.O, and Wild Guns, not for the value, but because it feels like you have to take out a small lone to get - what have become - the rarer titles out there if you want to have and play these games in their original formats.

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
gonna have to check this out, i think my only exp with Tron Bonne is MVC2/MVC3 which has not been played in forever