Raizing Shooting Discussion

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Its been a few years (at least 1) since I played Soukyugurentai. I remember it as a good game, but nothing too memorable. I remember not being so fond of the horizontal layout.

I finally got a decent Saturn controller just yesterday, so I figured I go back to it and check it out. Fucking wow. This shit is amazing, nothing like I remember it.

Akraten

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
i havent played batrider in a while i need to put that one in.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Dimahoo rapes me... yet I keep going back to it.

I still can't clear the 3rd stage on one credit...

Batrider for $98?!?!? I'd buy that.

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
Just got an email back from excellent saying they had already sold the batrider they had. Goddddddd dammit. Now how will I get it for <$100? :mad_2:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
The $98 Batrider is a legend, I'm not sure it has ever existed. I asked for it like 2-3 years ago and they got back to me with the awesome price of...$280

Anyways, I absolutly love Raizing games. Got Great Mahou Daisakusen recently and this game is one of my favorite right now. Once you get into collecting the items, it really shine. Most of the Raizing's boss are amazing and that's enough for me to buy their games. I have to agree with 1944 though, I don't know if it's Capcom or Raizing that fucked up but this game is clearly not as good as the others.

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
The $98 Batrider is a legend, I'm not sure it has ever existed. I asked for it like 2-3 years ago and they got back to me with the awesome price of...$280

Anyways, I absolutly love Raizing games. Got Great Mahou Daisakusen recently and this game is one of my favorite right now. Once you get into collecting the items, it really shine. Most of the Raizing's boss are amazing and that's enough for me to buy their games. I have to agree with 1944 though, I don't know if it's Capcom or Raizing that fucked up but this game is clearly not as good as the others.

I could fwd you the price list PDF that they sent me that said 98 if you don't believe me...

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
You don't get it, I know that it's listed at $98 on the price list. Damn, it's listed on all their price lists since the first 1. What I'm saying here is that you won't get it at this price because they're not selling it at this price. This is bullshit, they've never updated the price of this game.

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
Yeah, like Coryoon said, they don't update the price list. If you want something from them, it's best to e-mail Fannie and get a quote because it's going to be different than that old list.