Rajirugi / Radilgy / Radiruji / Radirgy?

ray_7

OK game related question here guys,

what's all those icons with animals are for? Other than points...

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
ray_7 said:
OK game related question here guys,

what's all those icons with animals are for? Other than points...

Yeah WTF does 'ice cream' do? :kekeke:

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I think the items are related to the % complete when you put your score in. What percentage of the total items you collect.

verbel

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I've been playing this game alot lately and I really like it. When I first saw it I thought it looked like a java game but then I saw it in the arcade and decided I must have it and have been loving it ever since.

Ramus

Tarma's Gun Polisher
beh3moth said:
Ok but you must admit, the characters are pretty nerdy, and WTF is that mobile phone thingy?? errr :chimp:
Yes, the characters are VERY nerdy. The phone thing is part of it's style. They could have made just normal meters to let you know what the multiplier is etc., but they wanted to do something that looked original.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Ramus said:
Heh heh. Some people like different things as we all know. I hate Dodonpachi Dai Ou Jou, but most people love it.

I'm not a fan of DDDOJ

so I guess you're back on my cool list

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
personally, i like this game.. it revived my shmup cravings.

but is it just me, or did they intend that you should ABUSE the ABS shield... i mean, i noticed my pattern of playing is like this:

Shoot+Sword to gather blue capsules -> Blue Capsules fill up ABS gauge -> Use ABS to eat bullets and damage chunky enemies -> Gather Green Capsules -> Green Capsules fill up Multiplier... Repeat..

Level 3 is where i die, that mid-boss robot is hard to kill,... same goes for its 2nd apperance in stage 4 as well as the similar looking Mid-boss in LEvel 5... anyone beat those guys? are the points worth it?