Raleigh: Fighting Tournament at Mugi's

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
@Sudoshinji, I sent you a pm a few days ago, haven't heard back from you. I need to confirm you got the info and are coming.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
giphy.gif

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Hey Moogz, anything you want me to bring? I figure between you and Mitsurugi you're probably covered, but I have stuffs and stuff you know. I'm going to try to get there a bit early, assuming I don't oversleep tomorrow (a distinct possibility.)

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Hey Moogz, anything you want me to bring? I figure between you and Mitsurugi you're probably covered, but I have stuffs and stuff you know. I'm going to try to get there a bit early, assuming I don't oversleep tomorrow (a distinct possibility.)

hehe.

Yeah come over whenever you feel like it, I got a fresh bottle of grape crush with yer name on it homey ;) 100proof is planning to be over here around 11 to help with setup. I also spoke to tweek who is gonna shoot for 12:30-1 eta (he is pretty far out, I'll give him that much benefit of the doubt at least hehe)

Would it be difficult for you to bring your consolized Atomiswave? I still have never played FotNS. I feel bad that we didn't play any NEO last year so we will definitely be doing that this year.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Sure, no problem at all. It's the time for retribution!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I just want to play Progear with my Super Shootie Bro again.

Super Shootie Bros. never die!

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
Mugi thanks so much for having us, we had a blast! Can't wait to do it again. Nice to meet all the rest of you, you're all a bunch of stand up gents.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Mugi thanks so much for having us, we had a blast! Can't wait to do it again. Nice to meet all the rest of you, you're all a bunch of stand up gents.

Was just about to write back to you. Glad you could make it, It was nice meeting you and your wife. I'm sorry there wasn't a better opportunity for a full meet and greet/discussion.

I'm also sorry that your wife had to sit there watching us play through Carrier Air Wing, My god that was a chore, and I felt bad for her the whole time. You guys are good ppl too! We probably won't be doing the tournament battle again any time soon, but 100proof and I are right here in the triangle if you wanna get together sometime let me know, you are welcome here.

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
Was just about to write back to you. Glad you could make it, It was nice meeting you and your wife. I'm sorry there wasn't a better opportunity for a full meet and greet/discussion.

I'm also sorry that your wife had to sit there watching us play through Carrier Air Wing, My god that was a chore, and I felt bad for her the whole time. You guys are good ppl too! We probably won't be doing the tournament battle again any time soon, but 100proof and I are right here in the triangle if you wanna get together sometime let me know, you are welcome here.

I'd love to do some more gaming asap. I'll shoot ya a text soon.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
It's awesome you guys all manage to get together for this.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Lol, we never did play any 2p shooters.

You also left your belt. I guess that makes ol' Glass Joe the De Facto champion :keke:

It's awesome you guys all manage to get together for this.

thx for saying so Mj. There are some really good guys here in the Carolinas and I'm glad I've gotten to meet them, It's just unfortunate that we are so spread out and can't get together more often.

I just wanted to say I appreciate the effort you out of town guys made to get here, I know it aint easy to get away. I feel a little guilty saying this, but I think I had more fun talking with everyone at the end of the night, than I did playing the games :lolz: thank you guys for coming, hope to see you all again soon.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Finally got my computer set up again. Great to see new faces and old. BIG thanks to Mugi and his wife for being such gracious hosts and for all of the good eats and Mitsu for bringing out all of the blazing hot PCBs. Look forward to getting together with everyone again... one of these times I'll have to return the favor and gather everyone at my place.

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Hey Mugi, everyone that promised to come showed up, right? ;)

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
He has to edit me out of the videos, I'm far too pretty.

Kzero

n00b
Will be. Have not had time to edit the video yet.

I need those KI cabs! Couple of the bigger items i'm missing from my KI collection <3

Also, you guys ever heard of TFC / The Fall Classic? Fighting game tournament that happened in Sept? They do it every year and next year it'll be in Oct.

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
I need those KI cabs! Couple of the bigger items i'm missing from my KI collection <3

Also, you guys ever heard of TFC / The Fall Classic? Fighting game tournament that happened in Sept? They do it every year and next year it'll be in Oct.

Sorry, they are my favorite cabs. ;) Where is that tourney held?