Remember that movie I was in? Website's up with trailers! (I open one up speaking!)

Steve

The Wonder Years,
it seems almost all unreal to me. Crazy... I open up "Trailer B" with a voiceover... and then you see my actual face. That was the last thing I expected! Man, I can't wait to see this movie. It should be out sometime in the summer of 2006, maybe earlier.

Please post comments, complaints whatever. If you think the film looks crappy and it's not worth a look well screw ya. LOL, only kidding. The site is still under construction but for now the plot and two trailers are up.

www.tears-movie.com

LMK what your thoughts are. If we're really lucky this may see a limited theatre release. For sure I know it's going to play over in Asia last I heard. At worst, it'll be available on straight-to-DVD.... we'll see....

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Steve said:
it seems almost all unreal to me. Crazy... I open up "Trailer B" with a voiceover... and then you see my actual face. That was the last thing I expected! Man, I can't wait to see this movie. It should be out sometime in the summer of 2006, maybe earlier.

Please post comments, complaints whatever. If you think the film looks crappy and it's not worth a look well screw ya. LOL, only kidding. The site is still under construction but for now the plot and two trailers are up.

www.tears-movie.com

LMK what your thoughts are. If we're really lucky this may see a limited theatre release. For sure I know it's going to play over in Asia last I heard. At worst, it'll be available on straight-to-DVD.... we'll see....

This is exactly the type of movie my friend always rents off the shelf at the video store... Then bitches about how bad it is...

So how big is your role?

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
I love third rate straight to streaming inferior-asian-country indy movies.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I thought you were black?

anyway the editing style of that trailer is over done

wait

let me rephrase that

WAYYYYYY OVER DONE

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Where is the trailer? I watched the whole flash intro from beginning to end but no 'trailer B' option ever showed up :(

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TROUBLE J00R GOING TO GET ME INTO!!!!

Youre the best actor ever btw.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
roker said:
I thought you were black?

anyway the editing style of that trailer is over done

wait

let me rephrase that

WAYYYYYY OVER DONE

I agree. Over-edited to the point that it becomes choppy. I had no idea what was going one.

BoriquaSNK

His Excellency BoriquaSNK,, The Ambassador of Appl
15 Year Member
Good job man, the production looks pretty slick regardless of any editing issues.

The lighting in that standoff scene is cool.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
That kicks ass Steve, I always thought it would be fun to make movies. I'll have to check it out.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
i thought you were a guy?
wtf is with the first trailer, it's totally different than the second.

Steve

The Wonder Years,
Buro Destruct said:
So wait.

Steve's asian?

LOL. I've been asian since july 27, 1983.

there was the same kind of reaction from my "Not Another Picture Thread" where I posted my pic. Everybody thought I was white, a few thought I was black.

Anyway, the latest word is this will be out July/August at your local Hollywood Video and Blockbuster videos. The premiere is set sometime in the summer. It's all good.

To the guy who can't see shit, yeah, you need to install flash. Same thing happened to me until I clicked on flash and installed it.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Riveting.

Award worthy.

I was on the edge of my seat in antisipation.

Nail bitingly intense.

What's this movie all about?

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Cool Steve, that's pretty nice. I am Asian too and my name is Steven, but I can't act for shit that's for sure.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Lastblade said:
Cool Steve, that's pretty nice. I am Asian too and my name is Steven, but I can't act for shit that's for sure.

Practically twins!

aria

Former Moderator
Congrats Steve! If any one can find the "Shame of Life" video by the Butthole Surfers I can show off all the camera work of the back of my head.

Magician said:
what's this movie all about?

It's about this young Asian doctor. After the death of his father, Dr. Steve sets out to the small wild west town of Colorado Springs, to set up his own practice and makes the difficult adjustment to life in Colorado with the aid of rugged outdoorsman and friend to the Cheyenne, Betty Sully and a midwife named Charlotte Cooper. After Charlotte is bitten by a snake, she askes Steve on her death bed to look after her three children, Matthew, Colleen and Brian. Dr. Mike settles in Colorado Springs and adapts to his new life with the children while finding love with Sully. Furthermore, he casts himself into a one-man mission to convince the townspeople that an Asian doctor can practice medicine. Then the other Asians arrive and all wackiness ensues.