Remove ridiculous 60 second wait in between sending messages

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
Title says it all really.. For those of us who can type quickly, this restriction is absolutely infuriating.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
At least drop it for PM's even if we can't have it done for the main forum.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
I didn't even realise it applied to the forum as well. Private messages is what I was referring to :)

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Didn't know messages had the 60 second limit like the forum. Long for some but it does prevent people from going post-crazy...at least in short term (just takes them a wee bit longer to be post-whores :loco: )

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Title says it all really.. For those of us who can type quickly, this restriction is absolutely infuriating.

If it took you less than a minute to read, formulate a thought, and type it out, chances are it's not worth reading anyway. Put effort into your posts and you won't have this problem.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
I put plenty of effort into replying to my private messages, thanks very much..

You seppo's feel the need to argue with everything, dont you?

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
If it took you less than a minute to read, formulate a thought, and type it out, chances are it's not worth reading anyway. Put effort into your posts and you won't have this problem.

When you need to send 4-5 people tracking numbers, or say "Thanks!!" then it gets frustrating quickly... :/

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
When you need to send 4-5 people tracking numbers, or say "Thanks!!" then it gets frustrating quickly... :/

Post them all in your selling thread. Or use email. It's not like there's no way around this.

magnus_101

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Why is there a restriction in the first place?Does the server get overloaded easily?

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
I'm not whining at all, all I did was make a perfectly sensible suggestion.

Unfortunately, as per usual, a few immature fuckwits felt the need to reply with immature and rude posts.

You know it's quite funny thinking about how often you little bitches have complain about me, when you're the ones posting cihldish crap all the time. It's also quite funny how the only people I have ever had a problem with on here have been seppos.

SSS

neo retired
Do you really need the ability to post your standard

:lol::lol::lol:

reply in rapid succesion?

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
If you'd been intelligent enough to actually read the start of the thread, you'd have seen it was about the restriction on private messages and not forum posts.

SSS

neo retired
If you were bright enough to figure it out, you would realize the restriction prevents retards from bombing people's PM boxes. You could fill up someone's 500 limit in the span of 10 minutes.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Unfortunately, as per usual, a few immature fuckwits felt the need to reply with immature and rude posts.

Do you consider yourself the beacon of maturity, or something? Seriously. This isn't the first time I've seen you go off on a "maturity" tangent because somebody pointed out something stupid you said. Almost every post you make drips with immaturity and invites likewise responses. I'm not sure if you're stupid or confused.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
Gee it'd be absolutely impossible to write a script which waited 60 seconds before sending the next one, wouldn't it dickhead??

Soilwork why don't you fuck off and go & do what you do best (sucking cock). If I wanted your opinion I would have fucking asked for it.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I guess it would be impossible to just wait a minute before sending a message, too.

Keep that maturity up, and all.

SSS

neo retired
Gee it'd be absolutely impossible to write a script which waited 60 seconds before sending the next one, wouldn't it dickhead??

A script that waited 60 seconds before sending a message is BETTER than one that didn't have to wait all. Spammers would have a heyday with this place.

Do you seriously think at all before you post this drivel, mouth breather?

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Here we go again :lolz:

Popcorn-64616.jpg