Restated my AES Collection

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Wonderful... spreading that in depth AEShole knowledge. :thevt:

Neo Gaemz = 🤑

Bought all those expensive english home carts from 2020-2023, fucking yikes. Now he is going for a full US set. :LOL:

Keep it up n00bs, my homecarts just keep increasing in value.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Thanks for putting an OG collector's kid into college (or helping an european pay alimony). Go for the big tymer stuff! You can do it!

Keep holding those bags (of neo-geo gold, of course 57.gif)

stormy

B. Jenet's Firstmate
10 Year Member
Maybe I can sell him the rest of my stuff. :lolz:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
7 years earlier...

#MetalJebusRaps
"if you have a japanese cartridge and you play it on a US console, it will play in japanese"

"I bought a japanese copy of Samurai Shodown 2 because it had blood, the US one didn't, back then it was a big deal"

Man, you gotta love those youtubers, they know what they're talking about :keke:

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
If you have a Japanese cart, and you play it on a US console (with a Japan bios), it will play in Japanese.
If you have a Japanese cart, and you play it on a US console (with a US bios), it will play in English.

You could also see the AES console & cart as being one system. If you play a Japanese game on a US bios system, the whole system becomes US (English language).

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
If you have a Japanese cart, and you play it on a US console (with a Japan bios), it will play in Japanese.
If you have a Japanese cart, and you play it on a US console (with a US bios), it will play in English.

You could also see the AES console & cart as being one system. If you play a Japanese game on a US bios system, the whole system becomes US (English language).
What happens if I play a Euro cart on a US system?

Will it play in Esperanto?

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
This guy seems like a black Luke Morse.

zinho

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
Please handle those games correctly, dude’s slapping them like a b*atch I’m happy I’m not one of those carts, how you’re gonna grade that stuff? lol