Restated my AES Collection

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
I’ve watched a couple of this chicks videos, I’m assuming she got a major discount for buying so many so those prices were the “retail”.

Not bad for a skinny chick, I’d let her ride😎

city41

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
10 Year Member
I kinda wonder did she even buy them at all? Her videos feel very inauthentic to me. From the Mario/TMNT theme of her room to how she talks about the games. My spider sense goes off to all of it. Maybe they're all friends and just getting more return out of their "prop" investment.

I know that's conspiracy theory-ish. Not saying it's true, just thinking out loud.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
I kinda wonder did she even buy them at all? Her videos feel very inauthentic to me. From the Mario/TMNT theme of her room to how she talks about the games. My spider sense goes off to all of it. Maybe they're all friends and just getting more return out of their "prop" investment.

I know that's conspiracy theory-ish. Not saying it's true, just thinking out loud.
Nah man I feel the same.

Mr Knubby Hands is a collectard, easily. But the chick, shes a click-tard. She doesnt actually know shit about the games shes playing, and the vids are probably written by her boyfriend/husband.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member

Yep, I told her as much. Just clickbait fodder.

Screenshot_20240411_093836_YouTube.jpg

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
So I went and watched a couple of mins of that chicks video and literally every time she says Mr Right Way she pops his pic up.

Fucking why? Just do it once. "His dumb ass channel is in the info below" is all you have to do. Dumb. I couldnt finish it.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
So I went and watched a couple of mins of that chicks video and literally every time she says Mr Right Way she pops his pic up.

Fucking why? Just do it once. "His dumb ass channel is in the info below" is all you have to do. Dumb. I couldnt finish it.

Just go to 6 min 30 sec mark and listen to her say The Superior Spy LMFAO

She's a true fan of the Neo Geo though :thevt:

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
You only love to scoop the market.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I think there might have been a change to the n64 github in the last 5mins you haven't made a video on.

Believe someone corrected a typo in one of the comments, quickly - no time to waste, better test for improvements

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I think there might have been a change to the n64 github in the last 5mins you haven't made a video on.

Believe someone corrected a typo in one of the comments, quickly - no time to waste, better test for improvements
Hey I mean a million views talking about one topic. How many people read your posts? Because we are all wasting time. I am just wasting it to a bigger audience :ROFLMAO:

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member

All you Mister goobs pretend to be above it all because you just use one device and pirate everything, but you're the worst kind of goobs actually. Invading every topic with useless information. Always think you know what's best for everybody. :ROFLMAO:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
oh yeah that mister I played a year ago mmh hmm

noo pirating 32x games phone sega!

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Saw an announcement on FB that this guy is going to be a special guest at a local retro gaming convention. I think last year they had John Hancock so yeah... pretty sure they'll take just about anybody. I can't imagine going to meet any of these dinguses in person and anyone who does definitely needs a serious reality check.

Just a bunch of clout chasing Z tier goobers who can only make a name for themselves by spending money on shit they have no real appreciation for.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Saw an announcement on FB that this guy is going to be a special guest at a local retro gaming convention. I think last year they had John Hancock so yeah... pretty sure they'll take just about anybody. I can't imagine going to meet any of these dinguses in person and anyone who does definitely needs a serious reality check.

Just a bunch of clout chasing Z tier goobers who can only make a name for themselves by spending money on shit they have no real appreciation for.
Thats what I don't get, why would anyone want to meet these guys in person? Its not like they create games or develop; they just get in front of a camera and spout misinformation.