Restated my AES Collection

city41

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
10 Year Member
Thats what I don't get, why would anyone want to meet these guys in person?
I think a lot of people just like their personality. A low bar, for sure, but that's really all it takes a lot of the time. I think Hancock is a friggin douche, but at least like John Riggs is pleasant and personable for example.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I think a lot of people just like their personality. A low bar, for sure, but that's really all it takes a lot of the time. I think Hancock is a friggin douche, but at least like John Riggs is pleasant and personable for example.
These guys don't have a personality beyond "Look at all my shit!" and "I love retro gaming!".

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
No idea why but his shit antics are getting re-heated on several Facebook Neo Geo groups.

probably because of his wife's(?) Neo Geo video?

promking

Armored Scrum Object
No idea why but his shit antics are getting re-heated on several Facebook Neo Geo groups.

probably because of his wife's(?) Neo Geo video?
I saw that lmao

Attachments

• IMG_2915.PNG
    IMG_2915.PNG
    303.9 KB · Views: 28

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
He did. I watched a video of him talking about it, happened when he was in the Navy. The line from a tug boat took his leg and fingers clean off. Ouch!

Do people get a big fat payout if that happens?

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
So there are 2 competing local retro conventions and he was the last guest announced for one of them. The day after that announcement the guy that runs the other convention said that one of the potential guests was using their booking at the competing convention to leverage a higher appearance fee. Now I'm not saying 100% that it's this dude but odds are pretty good.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
we need old school Dion manhandling and choking these new-gen retro celebrities.
At least Dion did his bit with panache... which is more than you can say for fucktards like this dude (whose name/handle I've already forgotten... in a thread that is actually about him) and that ghastly John Hancock fellow, who epitomizes all that is wrong with video gaming as a "hobby".