Ryan Dunn (from Jackass) Killed in Car Crash Early Today.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Not a huge fan, but it's sad to hear about anyone dying that young.

One hell of a way to go though... I wonder if there was drinking involved.

Curt

apostate
I'm really sad about this.
He seemed like a good guy.

But TMZ seems to have proof he was drinking. And as a result killed himself and his passenger. His porsche was just leveled, and their bodies were burned so badly the passenger isn't easily identifiable, he would have to be driving very very fast. Dick Move man. Dick move. Don't Drink and Drive.

RIP Ryan Dunn. Thanks for the laughs.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/20/jackass-ryan-dunn-dies-dead-car-crash-accident-pennsylvania/

Do you suppose it had anything to do with Fathers Day?

Last edited:

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
Not to come off as a dick, but the irony of this is intense. You'd think all the crap they do, something would've eventually went wrong and killed them. Ah well, may Dunn RIP

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Guh, that poor 911 GT3....
what a waste...

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
34.. way too young to die.

I really hope he wasn't plastered, though it's looking like he probably was. Don't drink and drive folks..

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Sad times as he seemed like a nice guy

RIP

Not to come off as a dick, but the irony of this is intense. You'd think all the crap they do, something would've eventually went wrong and killed them. Ah well, may Dunn RIP

Funny enough they all have mentioned how they assumed Steve-O would be the last of the crew to die during the Jackass Movie commentary

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
I watched, and thoroughly enjoyed, Jackass 3 on BD the other day. The next day I remarked that it's a wonder that none of those guys had died yet, doing those crazy stunts...

One thing is killing yourself when drunk driving, but taking another person with you just takes things to another level :shame:

Alc

Rugal's Thug
One thing is killing yourself when drunk driving, but taking another person with you just takes things to another level :shame:
That's my take on it too. It's really sad he's dead, but if there was booze in him all I can say is that it's just lucky no other vehicles were involved. You don't fucking drink and drive, it's that simple.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
RIP Ryan:crying:

Thanks for the laughs!

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
lol RIP?

How about suck a dick.

Moron.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I loved dunn, dude was great. I watch a lot of the cky crew stuff. Horrid loss here.

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
Couldn't believe this, crazy and unexpected.

RIP Ryan Dunn

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Dunn was my fave just for the CKY prank when he had shit wiped on his upper lip when he was sleeping. I just fucking watched him on minute to win it a day or two ago. Fucking sad. RIP RD.

brad_irc

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Toy car stuffed in his ass, then getting an xray ... that is how I shall remember Ryan Dunn.

Clessy

Banned
Seriously these guys go around acting like douches 24/7 and pressing their luck. It was bond to happen sooner or later.

Curt

apostate
I hope his death serves as a reminder to his legion of fans, and young people that drinking and driving can get you, innocent people, and those you love killed. Not acceptable.

Curt

apostate
VIA AP:

The force of impact shattered the vehicle into several twisted and blackened pieces, leaving the Porsche 911 GT3 unrecognizable except for a door that was thrown from the crash and not incinerated. A 100-foot-long tire skid marked where the car left the roadway.

Both Dunn and his passenger were severely burned. Police said they were able to identify Dunn through his tattoos and hair, but the identity of his passenger was still unknown.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I doubt this. Unless you have facts to back this up, I think this is in bad taste.

Bad taste? We're talking about a group of guys who beat each other with dead fish, fart in space helmets, and shove toy cars up their ass.

I've seen several sites claiming it's a hoax, but then there's also others debunking the hoax sites.

Regardless, considering the profession these guys are in, how on earth could you consider it bad taste to speculate on the validity of a death that seems like it would've taken place during one of their stunts, or the death news be a stunt itself.