Ryan Dunn (from Jackass) Killed in Car Crash Early Today.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
There's pics of what was left of his Porsche.

You couldn't even tell it was a car, just a charred piece of twisted steel.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Too Bad.

Last edited:

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Sucks that he died. He seemed like a genuine good guy from what I saw on TV/Movies.
Still, if he was driving drunk and/or speeding like a mo'fo, then he's an idiot.

Also, the toy car up his butt was my fave moment of his. Still laugh to this day at that nurse's expression as she looked at the x-ray.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I drive that road at least once a week; my in-laws live in West Chester. Sad to see anyone go prematurely; PISSED if it turns out to be drunk/high/stupid (speeding) driving.

Lost my Brother-in-law to black ice as he was going to work 2 years ago. Freak accident. He was careful, buckled up, & under the speed limit.

Harder still to hear about someone passing, when they coulda prevented it. Just sad man.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Out of ALL of the people on the Jackass crew, if I had to see one die young, Ryan Dunn would have been my last choice. He seems like out of all of them that if you met him randomly at a bar, he would be the one you could just chill with.

RIP Dunn

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Yeah its a bummer. I watched a chunk of the bam show and all the jackass movies, some of the og series. Apparently Dunn was famous for his antics with cars. He actually almost killed bam's brother doing some stupid thing once. Everyone didn't want him driving anything. In one episode he races bams lambo and almost beats the thing. He was a total tech car geek at heart. Real ashame.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I'm surprised that he didn't die during one of his stunts. The odds just don't favor these people.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Lost my Brother-in-law to black ice as he was going to work 2 years ago. Freak accident. He was careful, buckled up, & under the speed limit.

Man, that fucking blows. Dying because you're going to work. I hope the bosses felt guilty as shit and shrunk a few inches because of his death.

aria

Former Moderator
IRmEX.gif

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
If he indeed drove drunk, then he deserves it immediately.

In fact, his family should pay all relevant support costs to the dead passenger's family.

Oh, no doubt he fucked up, and there should be recourse for the family of the passenger. I just thought this wasn't a joking matter.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I can definitely see the actual picketing belonging to an episode of Jackass, if they plan to release another video.

Anselm

Camel Slug
Hilarious.

What amazes me is the is the stupidity of remorse when someone kills another human being. This assclown had double the legal drinking limit, then drives at over 130 MPH. He murdered the passenger. Digest that for a moment....he could have just as easily murdered a family returning from an emergency room visit, or a teenager walking down the road. What I'm grateful for is that by total random chance, he didn't involve another group of people. It's possible his passenger was so drunk he didn't know Ryan was drunk, but I doubt that. He probably would have driven himself if he needed to.

Why is it that drunk driving is so socially acceptable for forgiveness. If he hadn't died, but killed a pedestrian instead, would you still feel sad for him? Would the post go "let's pray for Ryan in his moment of need."

I truly LOL'd when I read he was double the legal limit, going 130MPH, and was involved with the jackass movies. It's right up there with the Anthony Weiner shit. Stick a fork in him, he's Dunn. Hilarious.

~Anselm~

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
If he was in fact driving drunk (which is apparently the case), then I'm with Ebert.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I kept quiet till they finally announced it. Was pretty much certain he was drunk with the pictures he posted before the accident. I still think Roger should have waited before he said something. I feel bad they go on a witch hunt to the guy without a lower jaw yet other assholes on Twitter like Dane Cook and David Spade who both said the almost exact same thing on their Twitter accounts got off scot-free. Kinda sad the guy will always be remembered as the guy with the Matchbox car shoved up his ass in the one Jackass movie. I also do not see the WBC protest going over well. As much as I hate the guy I'd love to see Bam beat the ever loving shit out of some of those people.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Toy car stuffed in his ass, then getting an xray ... that is how I shall remember Ryan Dunn.

He probably ended his life with a little toy car up his ass too.

Sorry to make such a distasteful joke but he probably would chuckle