Samurai Spirits Zero Special website

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
don't like the select screen very much...
looks like something out of a SNES rpg

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
15.jpg

awesome artwork...

Freelancer

Banned
I've been playing SSV heavily over the last couple of weeks and I have to say that SSV Special's art looks great! The select screen will be an improvement over the hex design found in the current SSV game.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
The character select art does look pretty shitty, The one in SS 5/0 is the best one I've ever seen.

They should have kept it like that IMO.

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
I too think the select screen looks MUCH better. More of a classic feel and not some odd mess like the other one.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I kinda liked the other select screen a little bit better - but they both look pretty cool. Not really one of my major priorities anyway. I just thought the first was was sort of original.

Sundance

Sho's Rival
I like the new select screen better. It loox like the individual pix are bigger. I def like the improvements made to the moves themselves. Wonder if this will make it to MVS or if its just gonna be a PCB??? :spock:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Wow..that select screen is quite attractive!
The new artwork is just phenomenal.
-BB

kc

Belnar Institute Student
The Art is just...........................WOW!

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
I liked the orginal select screen, its artwork was more vibrant. The gameplay still seems intact though :buttrock:

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Artwork is positively beautiful.

New webpage looks like arse. :\

Does Amakusa have a goatee? o_O

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
i want to see mina
i want to see mina
i want to see mina

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
holy shit that art is awesome again!

i cant wait to see basara!
basara!
basara!

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Tridagger X said:
the player select screen looks awesome... but where are Sankuro and Yumeji?
Yumeji is no loss at all being a female carbon copy of ukyo..she's nothing spectacular at all...
I will be upset if Sankuro is not in the game. I love the concept of this character with his team of helpers however I would have removed the Jacket from around his waist so that his bottom portion would'nt remind you of Genjuro so much with a swapped head. I really love the Sankuro team win pose too and is'nt he the first ethnic character in the series?
Gaoh,I could do without..very uninspiring design but I like the weapon.
-BB

Abster

Dodgeball Yakuza
Looks like they're uploading a new character every day. Yoshitora or Genjuro will likely be next.

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Yes indeed, the artwork is pretty good (and dark in feel) to say the least;) ! Anyway, it'a shame that they couldn't put all the Samurai Spirits characters in to make the complete Samurai experience but I've gotta say they've done a pretty good job given how badly it could have come off.

UnCauzi

Crazed MVS Addict
BIG BEAR said:
Yumeji is no loss at all being a female carbon copy of ukyo..she's nothing spectacular at all...
I will be upset if Sankuro is not in the game. I love the concept of this character with his team of helpers however I would have removed the Jacket from around his waist so that his bottom portion would'nt remind you of Genjuro so much with a swapped head. I really love the Sankuro team win pose too and is'nt he the first ethnic character in the series?
Gaoh,I could do without..very uninspiring design but I like the weapon.
-BB

What do you mean by ethnic?

From what i know you got a buttload of Asians, a aztec and some white people.