School in Memphis...seriously what the hell

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
soulthug said:
that's fucking disgusting

bitch should be shot in the cunt with a sawn off

"public brothel"? is there anything wrong with straight couples displaying their affection in public?

heavens no

but as soon as the Nancys are doing their thang, everyone kicks up all levels of homophobic nonsense.

america can fuck right off.

Actually Thuggles, PDA (public display of affection) is usually frowned upon in a public school setting, regardless of sexual inclination (homo/hetero/whatevs).

Usually anything other than hand holding and (maybe) hugging is technically against most school rules. The rationale being that you are at school to learn, not to hook up with someome and make out with them.

Memphis is still a shithole though, apparently.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
America can still fuck right off, though.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
there are idiots all across the world thuggles, not just the USA

soulthug said:
America can still fuck right off, though.

Yeah, so can England and her Monarchy.

How's it feel to be a subject?

I'll stop spamming this thread now.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
I SHALL DRAW UPON MY ENDLESS SOURCE OF WIT, MY TEXAS INSTRUMENTS 12-T40

well, yeah, and you are, like, stupid!

(England>USA, we have Brian Blessed, you have...?)

Marek

Banned
Fuck the pledge of allegiance big time. 'Under God' or not, I dont buy into nationalist propaganda.

lol did soulthug say fuck america?

Haha. Coming from a Brit thats fucking hysterical.

No, my friend, fuck England and it's colonial legacy. Also fuck the royal family and the concept of divine right.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
don't bother homes, i'll win

i'll pull a few MIND BEAMS out of my arse and annihilate you.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Ireland_flag.gif

We declare the right of the Irish people of Ireland to the ownership of Ireland. And to the unfettered control of Irish destinies to be sovereign and indefeasible. The long usurpation of that right has not extinguished, nor can it ever extinguish that right except by the destruction of the Irish people. In every generation the Irish people have asserted their right to national freedom and sovereignty. Six times in the past three hundred years have they asserted it in arms. Standing in that fundamental right and again asserting it in arms in the face of the world. We hereby proclaim the Irish republic as a sovereign independent state, and we pledge our lives and the lives of our comrades-at-arms to the cause of it's freedom, it's welfare, and to it's exaltation among nations.

fuck england, how many different nations declared their independence and kicked it's ass? too many to remember.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Populous said:
Fuck the pledge of allegiance big time. 'Under God' or not, I dont buy into nationalist propaganda.

lol did soulthug say fuck america?

Haha. Coming from a Brit thats fucking hysterical.

No, my friend, fuck England and it's colonial legacy. Also fuck the royal family and the concept of divine right.

Honestly though, I like this line from the Pledge:

"...and to the Republic for which it stands..."

Which I take literally "the Republic" to mean the Constitution (and also the Declaration of Independence which influence the Constitution).

Nationalistic or not, I have no problem pledging my allegiance to the Constitution, which is ultimately what our nation stands for. I believe in the system, not the people running it or the physical space it occupies. The idea I suppose.

Everyone in this thread “embarrass” this forum by engaging in gay affection except me.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Lagduf said:
I have no problem pledging my allegiance to the Constitution, which is ultimately what our nation stood for.

Fixed.

The United States has become the very thing our forefathers tried to get away from.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Lagduf said:
Actually Thuggles, PDA (public display of affection) is usually frowned upon in a public school setting, regardless of sexual inclination (homo/hetero/whatevs).

'PDA'

lol america

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
We say "undergod" because our country was founded as a Christian nation...

Separation of Church and state was invented in the 50's....

That's what I hear.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
norton9478 said:
We say "undergod" because our country was founded as a Christian nation...

Separation of Church and state was invented in the 50's....

That's what I hear.

lolz

@late: fuck off pal, it's a term you'll start to here more and more when you become an educator