Scott Pilgrim vs The World Video Game,To be released again !!

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
The game basically went out of print (aka the original publisher lost the license) and off of the digital stores and it's remembered, probably having quite a bit to do with the prior, much more fondly than it deserves to be. It's not a bad game, but it's certainly not anywhere near as good as its fans would have you believe.

Was it some 90s TV show or something? I only recently heard of this but I figured maybe I missed the boat.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Was it some 90s TV show or something? I only recently heard of this but I figured maybe I missed the boat.

Comic that started in the early 2000s and finished in 2010 when the movie and game came out the same time

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Game crashed twice for us yesterday, both times when we just beat the boss. Anyone else having similar problems? I'm on PS4 Pro.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Game crashed twice for us yesterday, both times when we just beat the boss. Anyone else having similar problems? I'm on PS4 Pro.

It crashes in local multiplayer after beating the third boss. Solution: set your PS4's screen resolution to 720p.
I wish I was kidding.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I immediately get annoyed and irritated looking at this game/comic's art style every time I see it, not sure why.