ScrewAttack Features Neo Geo Video

Cornerb0y

Krauser's Henchman
That was fantastic! Hahaha, I need to start checking Screwattack more often again.

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Haha, I like it! :D

Most of these "home-made" YouTube videos are pretty retarded, but this one's really good and funny.

The "ninja dog" part had me laughing pretty hard. Also, I wasn't so sure about the excess saliva bit at first, but using it a second time as a call-back gag made it work.

Nice job!

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
If that's really you...that shit is full of serious win...

If that's not really you, it's still full of win but you are a serious jaggoff...

Thanks guys. I wanted to make a solid video game comedy series and if neo geo fans like it then I'm doing something right. Yes Smokehouse thats really me but I'm doing a character. I dont always have that much spit in my mouth. Sorry if I let you down.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
I'm sure you're a cool guy and all.
but the humor of the video was kind of lost on me.
nice cab.

Praise the Lard

Sieger's Squire
I didn't know you followed up your original Neo Geo with others, I assume the Neo Geo one was the first? I'll give them a watch in a bit.

Also, TALKING CLASSICS NEO GEO CD DO NOT THINK JUST DO.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I tried to watch it and I tried to be amused... but I just couldn't. I even skipped ahead to make sure I didn't miss anything special. I guess I am with rarehero, and the humor was lost on me.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Hey Nate,

I gotta checkout your other vids still. Been busy lately. So far they look good.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
If that's really you...that shit is full of serious win...

If that's not really you, it's still full of win but you are a serious jaggoff...
If it's real, then goddamn... I hope not.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I tried to watch it and I tried to be amused... but I just couldn't. I even skipped ahead to make sure I didn't miss anything special. I guess I am with rarehero, and the humor was lost on me.

C+

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
The ""run a store" line was amusing, but the rest was kind of annoying. I appreciate the sentiment behind it all, though.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member

No shit, coming from you. :lolz:

payment_due

Arcade Trading Room Troll? Well its about damn t
I don't see the point of making yourself look like an uberNerd when talking about the Neo. Cool vid I guess but the voice and the lisp is a little too much to handle for more than a few seconds.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
the reaker....

i lol'd at that one.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
ehhh... 3/10

I don't know if it's part of the satire or not (and I don't really care), but v-blogging right after oral surgery is generally a bad idea...

Maybe I'm just excessively sober, at the moment...

skotgun

Geese's Limo Driver
*shrug* i didn't lol, but i enjoyed it a fair bit.
good job.

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
I seriously can't believe how many people there are that don't find this to be hysterical...

You should've entered SA's My Vids Don't Suck contest, or whatever it's called.