Secret Santa 2012. email up. see first post for entry info.

Ukee

Geese's Thug
Dang this looks like a lot of fun, I will join in a couple of years if it is still happening after I get more grooved into the group. Looks like a flippin blast though.

Lets get serious, how many of you took this opportunity to pass some "unwanted goods" around?

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Dang this looks like a lot of fun, I will join in a couple of years if it is still happening after I get more grooved into the group. Looks like a flippin blast though.

Lets get serious, how many of you took this opportunity to pass some "unwanted goods" around?

better not see that happen, i went to the heart for my SS giftee

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member

I don't think there's anything wrong with that, as long is it's along the lines of want the person asked for.

I bought everything in my box specifically for playboycougar,(I don't even own an NES or carts!) except the bead sprite which I made, and the daft punk dvd, which I passed along, cuz he mentioned he was interested in anime, I wasn't sure if he had seen it, but I thought he might like it if he hadn't:)

Ukee

Geese's Thug
better not see that happen, i went to the heart for my SS giftee

Of course there is a tasteful way of sneaking something in there. You open up the box to see some neat-o goodies and then come accross a stuffed Moogle. Moogle makes a decent gag gift... plus more shelf room for me. ^,^

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
came home and was greeted by a goodie box today!

204B177A-3662-4105-AEFD-3679BADD81FC-62355-000003299F1E15A8.jpg

there was one other thing, but it's a lot more personal and I don't want to share it :D hope it didnt hurt too much!
THANK YOU OOKITAREPANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
So I get home today and there's a nice little priority mail box sitting in front of my door. The outside is tastefully decorated with small yellow stars and when I picked it up, I could feel that it was densely packed with something. I hurried to open the package, assuming that it was my secret Santa gift. Lo and behold, look what I unpack.

photo1-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

photo1-3.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

photo4-2.jpg

photo5-2.jpg

Mugicha's attention to detail with the wrapping, to getting my interests, are really wonderful. The wrapping paper was gorgeous, the packing was neat, and the gifts have me so excited.

Thanks so much for really contributing to make this holiday a great one. I won't forget your generosity!

that's an awesome series of gifts (especially Interstella 5555)

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
That panda notepad is legit made from panda poop. Their digestive system is so terrible at breaking down bamboo that they basically shit out paper pulp.

Anyway, glad you like it enough to not flame me in the thread :3

Ukee

Geese's Thug
That panda notepad is legit made from panda poop. Their digestive system is so terrible at breaking down bamboo that they basically shit out paper pulp.

Ah pandas, the laziest animles in the world, they won't even have sex with out us forcing it on them.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
UUGGGGGGGGGH.... I need to get my gift out to my special someone.. Dont worry! you'll get yours!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I waited a week for something to arrive in the mail that I would give to my giftee, but it never came. So today I decided fuck it, it's half way near Christmas, I gotta mail it today. Luckily the main items are there so it's no big loss. The big consequence is that it may not arrive to the guy before Christmas, so a thousand apologies if it's late.

Another thing: when I went to the post office, they opened my parcel and rearranged everything inside and put it inside a new box. So I hope they packed everything right! Fucked up, I know.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

That's a white elephant; fine for work holiday parties, but not what we agreed to here.

If someone did regift, why would they broadcast that in the thread? Wouldn't be festive or classy.

My gift went out today! Stoked I was able to find it still for sale.

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Just ordered the gift online. Says it'll be delivered the 18th. At first, I was going to send one of my guitars (why I was asking if $25 was a limit), but then I wasn't sure if the person even played, and felt it would come off as cheesy if they didn't, so I decided to go safe and get a couple things from amazon.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Just ordered the gift online. Says it'll be delivered the 18th. At first, I was going to send one of my guitars (why I was asking if $25 was a limit), but then I wasn't sure if the person even played, and felt it would come off as cheesy if they didn't, so I decided to go safe and get a couple things from amazon.
Have you ever shipped a guitar before? I would be scared to!

My gift went out with express shipping, looks like my giftee will get it about Monday I hope!

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I always accept guitars, they can keep my other ones company :glee:

I shipped mine out recently as well

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

A guitar would be an awesome gift. Who wouldn't have incentive to learn to play at least something if given a guitar?

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Got my gift sent out today!:buttrock:

There is one obligatory gift that was included. Given the recipient, said gift worked out well.

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Just putting it out there, to avoid Wes' dilemma in the future.

I play guitar, drums, bass, technics 1200 turntables, theramins, & am keen on learning bassoon.

^_^

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Mine went out today as well. Giftee is getting two packages. Hopefully they get both before the 25th.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
A guitar would be an awesome gift. Who wouldn't have incentive to learn to play at least something if given a guitar?

I thought that, but if somebody doesn't want to learn....then what? It's a pretty big gamble.

and I've shipped dozens of guitars...I'm a pro when it comes to packing them

if this person doesn't like my gifts, they're more than welcome to exchange it for one, if they want

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I'll be sending mine out on Tuesday. It'll be traveling quite a ways, so it might arrive a bit late.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Just putting it out there, to avoid Wes' dilemma in the future.

I play guitar, drums, bass, technics 1200 turntables, theramins, & am keen on learning bassoon.

^_^

I have a bitching homemade theremin. They're actually very easy to make, and can be assembled at not too great an expense, and look cool as hell too. You just gave me a killer homemade gift idea for musically inclined friends in the future.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I have a bitching homemade theremin. They're actually very easy to make, and can be assembled at not too great an expense, and look cool as hell too. You just gave me a killer homemade gift idea for musically inclined friends in the future.

Tony & I used to talk about making them. :^\

*sigh*

But yeah, best present I ever gave my bother was 'Theramin: an Electronic Odyssey' and the loose parts to kit one up himself.

Your giftee(s) will be stoked.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Mine should be going out tomorrow...i8t was harder than I thought to put a package of interesting and meaningful things together; one last piece and done.

I got my SS yesterday, but I'm saving it for Christmas like 'Sage. Really excited :D