Secret Santa 2015 Thread! Reveals start on post #142!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Received a mystery box on my front door step from cdamm yesterday and I assumed it was my secret santa gift...

Thanks so much Chris!!

glad you like it. appreciate the plug especially with the dicks showing, lol.

and yes- those cd's are japanese music singles. kinda goofy but fun for lolz.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Nice work Chris, always a stand up.

Kinda surprised Yodd has the DC on his intro splash for his videos

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
I got my package, but I waiting for Christmas to open it. I'll be shipping my package out mid-next-week.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
I got my gift from ggallegos1 today. It was really awesome, and I can tell there was a lot of thought put into it. What I really liked was that he included something for everyone in my family. Soundtrack for me, spices for the wife, and some retro cool clothes for the little girl. To top it all off, he drew two dick pics. Thanks dude!!!

IMG_1099.JPGIMG_1100.JPG

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Gallegos, is that what it looks like when you shoot your load? If so, you might want to see a doctor...

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Looks like I'm not the only one who sent 2 boxes this year, because I got a box from cdamm as well :)

I had to hope it wasn't actually too fragile...
Spoiler:

20151212_122416.jpg

Luckily it was not :)

20151212_123140.jpg

20151212_123641.jpg

20151212_123840.jpg

Thanks buddy. The exceptionally gay KOF art set will probably be framed and hung down the walls of the stairwell to my cabs in the basement.

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Very cool gifts so far this year. I'm dying to see what my person thinks of the gift I got them!!!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Thanks buddy. The exceptionally gay KOF art set will probably be framed and hung down the walls of the stairwell to my cabs in the basement.

glad you like the 'rough' art set. post a pic of the beer drinking one for all to see and jerk off to.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
How do you forget to draw the caulk pic? That's the most important part. I have a job; I can buy my own shit. Teh lulz are where it's at.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I got my gift from ggallegos1 today. It was really awesome, and I can tell there was a lot of thought put into it. What I really liked was that he included something for everyone in my family. Soundtrack for me, spices for the wife, and some retro cool clothes for the little girl. To top it all off, he drew two dick pics. Thanks dude!!!

View attachment 31128View attachment 31129

You're welcome brother. Enjoy!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Freakin' awesome guys. I can't wait until mine gets opened.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
super cool stuff in here.

That Shawshank Redemption bluray :lolz:

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
I got a second package on the way to Rot because i felt like it wasn't enough compared to what others got and i want to join next years SS holding my head high. Also a better and waaaay bigger (poster format) cawk pic is included with a hidden message in it.

atp6iu.jpg

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
just sent my package out today. I felt really bad since I don't usually ship out this late, but I had an issue with one of my gifts. Anyway, it should arrive by friday. thx for your patience giftee.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Got my SS package today.

BIG thanks to Teddy. I loved everything in it, thanks for clearing out the dark cloud from the last SS I was in.

Teddy knows exactly what I like.

ngss2015-1.jpg
ngss2015-2.jpg

I literally teared up when I saw that arcade flyer. I love that game so much from my childhood, you'd think I'd already have one but I actually don't. He also got me a fridge magnet of the NES game which I actually had no clue existed. I don't know how I missed that game.
The movies look awesome, I can't wait to watch them. One looks like the new Tony Jaa movie and the other one looks damn interesting as well. He also got me a Lazarus One graphic novel, I'm excited to read it.

Thanks again dude. I really appreciate it, you definitely made my Christmas already.

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Received a mystery box on my front door step from cdamm yesterday and I assumed it was my secret santa gift...

Spoiler:

Thanks so much Chris!!
I love that stand you have your PVM on on the desk very cool! I have the same stick but I didn't like the LS40 clone inside but if you want to swap it out to a smaller Seimitsu stick like a LS33,56 or LS58 they drop right in! I put a LS58 with an octo gate in mine and love it for shooters on PCE

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
props kgb on the gifting, some really nice stuff there!

and XX, I'm really glad yer gifts restored your SS spirit :D

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I love that stand you have your PVM on on the desk very cool! I have the same stick but I didn't like the LS40 clone inside but if you want to swap it out to a smaller Seimitsu stick like a LS33,56 or LS58 they drop right in! I put a LS58 with an octo gate in mine and love it for shooters on PCE

It's an Alsop JR Monitor stand:
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/523089/Allsop-MonitorPrinter-Stand-Jr-Model-Pearl/

I definitely wouldn't put anything heavier than a 13/14 inch CRT on it.

I have already been scoping out either a LS-32 or 33 or maybe 40 to put in it. I don't like the deadzone the stick has in it. Feels like a Sanwa in that regards. Buttons seem fine though might upgrade them for the hell of it.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I literally teared up when I saw that arcade flyer. I love that game so much from my childhood, you'd think I'd already have one but I actually don't.

Man, you're killin me. Total bro-cry moment. ;) Glad it worked out and that you liked your stuff. I know you got the shaft last year so I did a bit of extra sleuthing to ensure you liked a few items. We have the same taste in azn flicks so that was the easy part.

Lazarus, well I'll let you decide on your own. I went out on a limb as that's my favorite graphic novel right now so thought I'd try to get someone else hooked too.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited: