SECRET SANTA 2016!!! :D

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Pretty sure mine came today . Will post up when I get home.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
http://imgur.com/a/wyHDo

Really dig the Mario Lanyard. I'll wear it to work. I'm a big amiibo whore so those were welcome. I already have Rodea, but it's nice to have a sealed one to collect. Thanks KP.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
http://imgur.com/a/wyHDo

Really dig the Mario Lanyard. I'll wear it to work. I'm a big amiibo whore so those were welcome. I already have Rodea, but it's nice to have a sealed one to collect. Thanks KP.

Crap! I was hoping that you didn't have Rodea, it was kinda low key and thought maybe you didn't score that one. Glad you liked the other goodies though!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I got mine today and i got neo ash!

first the letter and the caulk (bonus points for the hairy bush):

WWn64dK.jpg

o2dDX71.jpg

second:

an audiophile mag and a couple of games i didnt have!

aTomYqZ.jpg

fun sidenote: I used to constantly borrow arcades revenge from my local library as a kid. i have an oddball love of this title and while i got the snes one, i don't have the genny one. im genuinely looking forward to this one!

lastly, ash got me a sweet ass watch!

BJrHKVv.jpg

i absolutely love it! weirdly enough it fits without me having to adjust any pins on the band. why are my wrists so fat?

Thanks again ash! you're just awesome in my book!

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Got mine last week and finally got around to uploading pics. Got a gift basket with some maple goodness from Coryoon, a couple PS4 games, lego star wars toy and a Mega Man Amiibo. Not familar with Dildo Souls III, but Doom the hurt me plenty edition looks right up my alley. :)

https://flic.kr/p/PdchoA

Thank you and Merry Christmas Coryoon!

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
I got a package today from someone by the name of Kevin, they didn't put their username down though...

20161223_104202.png

Got a couple "dick 'em ups" with some custom covers taped to them.

Phalanx(SNES) and R-Type part II(PCE HuCard), and the soundtrack for Art of Fighting 2(?) I think. Unfortunately I don't have R-type part 1, though I do have a Turbo Everdrive.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
cdamm - Glad the gifts arrived on time and that the idiots at the post office didn't run over or otherwise destroy the package. Glad you're digging all the gifts.

Not going to lie, the magazine was gently read. Don't worry, none of the pages should be stuck together.:keke:

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Opened up my package... from ookitarepanda!

Fucking nailed it.

Killer Cuts soundtrack vinyl, a CD of his own music (!!!!), some goodies and treats for the game room, including a not-pictured Espgaluda marquee, and a lovely hand drawn (!!!) ASCII holicock.

A really great package, he put a lot of effort into it.

Perhaps most exciting for me is a written recipe for his own self tested and honed recipe for BBQ sauce. I'm a huge barbecue fan, and getting a sauce recipe from a fellow aficionado melts my heart.

Thanks man!!

rYZ4NXp.jpg

Last edited:

SNKNostalgia

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I got a package today from someone by the name of Kevin, they didn't put their username down though...

View attachment 41562

Got a couple "dick 'em ups" with some custom covers taped to them.

Phalanx(SNES) and R-Type part II(PCE HuCard), and the soundtrack for Art of Fighting 2(?) I think. Unfortunately I don't have R-type part 1, though I do have a Turbo Everdrive.

Thanks.

Lol, that is me man. I figured since I am the only one from Hattiesburg, MS you would know. Glad it got to you fast (2 days O_O). Yeah, that is the Art of Fighting 2 Image Album... basically the Neo Geo CD soundtrack with the full songs.

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
Opened up my package... from ookitarepanda!

Fucking nailed it.

Killer Cuts soundtrack vinyl, a CD of his own music (!!!!), some goodies and treats for the game room, including a not-pictured Espgaluda marquee, and a lovely hand drawn (!!!) ASCII holicock.

A really great package, he put a lot of effort into it.

Perhaps most exciting for me is a written recipe for his own self tested and honed recipe for BBQ sauce. I'm a huge barbecue fan, and getting a sauce recipe from a fellow aficionado melts my heart.

Thanks man!!

rYZ4NXp.jpg

Yay! Glad it got there safe. ASCII caulk was fun to make.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
...got a SECOND package from JoeAwesome today. In addition to the pricey board game last week; he sent me some Buc-ee's Beaver caramel candy. This stuff is crazy good - tastes like caramel corn, except no hard hard kernel bits. Also a $20 Hearthstone card. Completely blown away by the generosity.

Thank you, Joe.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
this has been such a great year, lots of thought and effort went into these packages. I'm honored to have been a part of it yet again. Christmas is usually not too big a deal around my place, it's just the wife and I with the closest family members being about 1000 mi away, and I usually have to work on christmas eve, day, and the day after. Since I don't do any real christmas shopping for anyone else, I absolutely love putting time into this and I pretty much look forward to it all year.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i got the panda album from his KS. its a fun listen!

nice job, bootlegpanda!

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
...got a SECOND package from JoeAwesome today. In addition to the pricey board game last week; he sent me some Buc-ee's Beaver caramel candy. This stuff is crazy good - tastes like caramel corn, except no hard hard kernel bits. Also a $20 Hearthstone card. Completely blown away by the generosity.

Thank you, Joe.

You're very welcome! I saw people getting local foods from their Secret Santas, and thought to get you something, too. The Hearthstone was from your list, but it was for yourself as the rest could be shared.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Yesterday I got package form my Secret Santa! woohoo! what does it contain?

First, some nice set of sticks and cart of "Dirty Pigsking Football" for Atomiswave:

Then, the dick pics:

And last, but not least, this little dude...I am guessing he's like Mr. Hankey's cousin or something?

9ebb16a86d6b43d8_mr_hankey_christmas_poo.jpg

Thanks Loegan43!! I'm definitely learning how Football works and plays on Atomiswave! :)

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Oh damn, I think your gift set is my favorite in the thread so far aha.