Sega ST-V Cab (Die Hard) no PCB $250 (in 95337)

acblunden2

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hoping this goes to a collector. I have too many project cabs and need to clear out some space. Monitor works. I pulled the PCB for the Darksoft Multi and will keep that. Otherwise, this cab is in good order other than the minor work that typically needs to be done (lights, cleaning, etc.). Local pick-up only.

Attachments

• TrashCan.JPG
    TrashCan.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 150

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hoping this goes to a collector. I have too many project cabs and need to clear out some space. Monitor works. I pulled the PCB for the Darksoft Multi and will keep that. Otherwise, this cab is in good order other than the minor work that typically needs to be done (lights, cleaning, etc.). Local pick-up only.

Wish this was closer. My buddy would kill for this. He loves that game so much. GLWTS!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I gave one of these to Filthyrear (totally free) , drilled a few more holes and threw a Pandora box in it, great cab, beastie but awesome, nice elbow room.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I gave one of these to Filthyrear (totally free) , drilled a few more holes and threw a Pandora box in it, great cab, beastie but awesome, nice elbow room.

She's my pride and joy.

SUPER EASY to clean, too - just use some Simple Green and a sponge. It'll be good as new and smell like pine trees.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I love mine! I added 1&2 D and select buttons to mine for NG glory. Plenty of room to hold a few boards.

I wish I was closer, I'd grab it.