Seller wasn't clear, actually he was a total liar. SHAVE YOUR ANGER THREAD.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I just read it.

The only S 3 carts that I've seen without serial numbers have had fake labels, either high quality repros, or shitty fakes. For what it's worth, I have S 3 with S# A00127. But. if there are S 3 carts with no S#, then that's cool too.

My Sengoku 3 has an OG label and no serials.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
in italy the term WC is of common use, both italy and brazil are civilized countries, still you didn't know the common use of the word here

Yea and we call it the 'mode where I'm at. Plus people print out new labels on their MVS carts if they are messed up.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
50-cent-toilet.jpg

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
really, what's wrong if somebody wants an original -at least ok- label if he has paid for that? my waku waku has shitty label but i knew it before buying, so i was happy to get it that way. i guess there is a lot of misunderstanding here, seriously
Yea and we call it the 'mode where I'm at. Plus people print out new labels on their MVS carts if they are messed up.

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
i said both are civilized, while you suggested other ideas man. people is confused here it seems. i will stop losing my time with useless forum talk
if you didnt want to go there, then why bring it up?

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
really, what's wrong if somebody wants an original -at least ok- label if he has paid for that? ...

Imho: Nothing.

... my waku waku has shitty label but i knew it before buying, so i was happy to get it that way. i guess there is a lot of misunderstanding here, seriously

And, yeah, I think it's that simple: Buyer should get what they pay for (want) the first time around.

Don't know why people have to make life so "complicated."

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
diplomacy sometimes means stupidity. don't worry i know the truth, man. i just didn't want to take that route. no need to talk about a country's flaws here. i also don't want to talk about some member's clear flaws. i will pass on this. ;)
more like this:

so civilized they have some of the biggest murder and kidnapping rates in the world. no wonder they didnt get the olympics.

you mad bro?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
in italy the term WC is of common use, both italy and brazil are civilized countries, still you didn't know the common use of the word here

I don't think you would be allowed in Brasil. You are too tight-assed.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
You sold a Last Blade 2 kit for a thousand dollars. For somebody being so anal about condition and the fact it was a thousand dollars for a fucking MVS kit I would hope that you had not even left any fingerprints anywhere on it.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
i don't like anal sex, i will leave that to you that you like it.

you claim to not like anal, but you're taking a reaming from the forum right now, and you gave a reaming on your pricing for the stuff you sold.