(genesis/megadrive)

latest

I1otK.gif

Sonic Wings 3 aka Aero Fighters $30,000
(mvs/aes)

donpachi.png

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Not that I would have a chance at winning this, but I had to vote for DoDonPachi. Great game! (hopes the Saturn version is fine)

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
You can't pick Gynoug, game's broken for score (Stage 5 boss) or... just take it and I'll bring this baby home with me regardless ;).

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
I'm fine with people trying to counterstop it. We just had dogyuun and no one attempted to do the stage 4 boss counterstop, so w/e.

nug

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I need to play more DDP! I'll never win, but I'll have fun trying!

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
Oh there's some hilarious scoring shenanigans in one of the Sonic Wings 3 bonus stages.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Oh there's some hilarious scoring shenanigans in one of the Sonic Wings 3 bonus stages.

That tank run gets odd. I can usually net the 10k most of the time and then all of sudden it only spits out 100 points even though I'm near the top of the screen.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Wikipedia says that the Gynoug sprite designer is the same from Cho Aniki... so... I don't have the cart anyways... Otherwise I'd chose it, as I'm hankering for some Genesis again. So, I'm going with DDP, as it's the only one I have a physical copy of that works. I do have AF3 on the 161-in-1 cart, but if course it's busted. Nice to see a Neo•Geo option on the list though!

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
That tank run gets odd. I can usually net the 10k most of the time and then all of sudden it only spits out 100 points even though I'm near the top of the screen.
As crazy as it sounds, the tank bonus stage is actually the lower scoring path. :eek:

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Interested in DoDonPachi, still a rather full schedule but should manage to squeeze some rounds in

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
If Dodonpachi wins i will be forced to make and exception and plug a laptop with mame to the cab :shame:
But i can't miss this.

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
Looks like some D'oh DonPachi! Or at least that's what I say when I oops-death.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Indeed, I'll make the official thread later today.