The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
omg I actually played mine last night

lol

its not too bad

I complain about the happ sticks, but I get a move off every single time

I still hate them though

someone import me a bloody neo 29 :(

edit: where can I get a plastic monitor bezel? a 20 or 19" I think I need, my card one looks ok but its come unstuck in one corner :emb:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Did a little few things today

DSCN0439.JPG

Can you say 'ghettoooo'

:)

DSCN0440.JPG

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Still need to work out where best to fit a select button :( since squeezing a 2 slot in

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
kernow are you a member over at killercabs??? those guys are in the UK and do candy cab orders once a year

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
no, I should join up though really . maybe soon

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Great work kern.....stick the game select button between p1+p2.
I see you becoming one of the E2 crew soon matey..;)

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
lol e2

would rather an SNK cab :)

I still think the button would look out of place directly in the middle :(

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
My first cab!

I just got my first cab about a week ago. It needs some work (the colors are off and the fan needs to be replaced), but it's a start.

100_0069.jpg

Please ignore the goofy look on my face. My brother and I were just messing around.

On a sidenote: My first candy is set to arrive today! It's a Super Neo Candy 29 from Matsu. I'll be sure to put some pics up in the candy thread once it arrives.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
nice cab, I'd love an original big red

welcome, too

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
kernow said:
nice cab, I'd love an original big red

welcome, too
thanks! This is the cab I remember playing when I was a kid at a local bowling alley/skating rink. The place was the Wal-Lex for those of you from MA. It had Art of Fighting, Nam, Magician Lord, and MS1 from what I remember. Now I just have to figure out how to get the colors back on track.

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
thats probably my favorite big red neo cab. i really dont like the other 4 and 6 slots with the gigantic marquee area.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
yeah, its a damn sexy, and minty cab

I agree with you about the uber large marquee bit, unfortunately mines too small to be useful :(

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
kernow said:

I agree with you about the uber large marquee bit, unfortunately mines too small to be useful :(

yours is oddly small. how high is it anyway?

you can cut a 2 slot marquee down to the height of a mini marquee and not lose any of the text.

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
kernow said:

What was that cab originally? Did you rework everything yourself or did you buy it after it was converted?

Foxen

Quiz Detective
Kernow i'll pretend i never saw that machine,...:oh_no: ... As for the individual that put the Simpsons in a Dynamo cab, even though i hate that you put a game that never should be in a Dynamo cab, i'll give you a little props...i've never seen a Simpsons in a Dynamo cab before.. interesting.. :rolleyes:

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
kernow said:
its a BAS uk cab or something, its pretty short, I dunno less than 6 ft.. hell thats not very helpful :annoyed:

i meant how tall is the marquee space :emb:

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
Did a little reworking..

Over the past few months I've put some work into my MV-4-25. The old sticks were some mangy looking Supers really needed replacing, so I just installed some Competitions. Also, some wood putty on a crack along the side of the cabinet and a proper sanding and repainting of the cab have it looking worlds better.

cabreworked.jpg

cabreworkedside.jpg

cpredone.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
BeaglePuss said:
I just got my first cab about a week ago. It needs some work (the colors are off and the fan needs to be replaced), but it's a start.

100_0069.jpg

Please ignore the goofy look on my face. My brother and I were just messing around.

On a sidenote: My first candy is set to arrive today! It's a Super Neo Candy 29 from Matsu. I'll be sure to put some pics up in the candy thread once it arrives.
Nice find! This cabs seems to be in excellent shape, the monitor can always be fixed or tweaked, but the restoration can sometimes be difficult, so congrats! you got a nice cab there.

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
electricgrave said:
Nice find! This cabs seems to be in excellent shape, the monitor can always be fixed or tweaked, but the restoration can sometimes be difficult, so congrats! you got a nice cab there.
I had it shipped from PA after I posted a wanted add on craigslist. You're more than welcome to come over at some point and bast some Maiden with me. Talk about a winning combo: Neo and Maiden.

SSS

neo retired
My latest 2:

tempesgyruss.jpg

Unfortunately the Tempest suffered some sort of damage during moving the cab, and the game doesn't function properly, unplayable most of the time. Will probably need a new board set. :mad:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Foxen said:
Kernow i'll pretend i never saw that machine,...:oh_no: ... As for the individual that put the Simpsons in a Dynamo cab, even though i hate that you put a game that never should be in a Dynamo cab, i'll give you a little props...i've never seen a Simpsons in a Dynamo cab before.. interesting.. :rolleyes:

? lol

not sonic, I'll measure it later.. its about 10CM or so

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
BeaglePuss said:
I had it shipped from PA after I posted a wanted add on craigslist. You're more than welcome to come over at some point and bast some Maiden with me. Talk about a winning combo: Neo and Maiden.
Hell Yeah! Maiden and Neo get along like peanut butter & jelly!

I'll keep that in mind, and I'll bring along some MVS carts, a few friends over here are all avid Neo geeks, and we all have cabs and more carts than we can handle, so perhaps a get together is in order!

DZ>Are you getting this?!

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
electricgrave said:
Hell Yeah! Maiden and Neo get along like peanut butter & jelly!

I'll keep that in mind, and I'll bring along some MVS carts, a few friends over here are all avid Neo geeks, and we all have cabs and more carts than we can handle, so perhaps a get together is in order!

DZ>Are you getting this?!
You guys would have a field day with me then, because I SUCK! I'm working on it though. I have a twin brother who's an NES nut, so we might have to get some 8-bit action going too.