SNES mini classic

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Holy shit got one! Thanks Turf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Got the order in...we'll see.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Saw the twitter update. Reports of canceled orders on multiples though.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Blah,missed the preorders for it on amazon as well :p Dunno if i'll even bother for it's release at retail either.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
WTF 1:00 am on a Monday night fuck this shit :(

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Yeah, that's tough for those of us living on the East Coast. Oh well, hopefully more pop up later so others get a chance.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Yeah 1-2 am they got up, and gone in 1-20min. I'm pissed as I was up, but all those so called email alerts amazon and friends promised never happened. I won't be scalped, so hopefully Nintendo values their word and pumps out far more systems. Angry as people were last go around I could see someone doing a meet up in a less than visible public space and kicking some scalpers ass or tazing them and leaving exact change if they're lucky. All that grumbling online people are seriously tired of this shit and I can't blame anyone for it.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
All that grumbling online people are seriously tired of this shit and I can't blame anyone for it.
You can't blame manchildren for getting upset that they can't get an emulator box? You are a supreme fagit. Lulz violence over a SNES emu. Get a life, dipshit.

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
Yeah, I was asleep when the pre-orders went up. I'm not staying up all night, refreshing a web browser. Fuck that.
If this is how it's gonna go for this debacle, I'm out. I guess I don't want one that bad after all.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Walmart just emailed me and said it was back in stock, I clicked the link within seconds and it says out of stock
36519e2c92eba196cd856d2179cbee95.jpg

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
It's went up on target. I was selecting a shipping method and it booted me and won't let me add one back into my cart.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
I went to gamestop this afternoon. Manager was on the phone telling someone he didn't know when preorders would go live. He was checking sku just to double check and told him to get to the store asap since they only got 5 preorders for the store. So I was first in line to preorder in person.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
I just got one at GameStop, one per person and you have to put down at least 25 bucks and go in person

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I missed the online and GS near me is out of pre-orders.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
After the NES Classic shenanigans I don't see myself going out of my way to get one of these. Meh.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Some Target orders are getting cancelled for whatever reason and consoles are getting freed up. My friend was able to order one for himself and then go back and get a second one for me using a different credit card and address. Keep refreshing if you've got the mettle.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Some Target orders are getting cancelled for whatever reason and consoles are getting freed up. My friend was able to order one for himself and then go back and get a second one for me using a different credit card and address. Keep refreshing if you've got the mettle.

I'm not sure if they are cancels or if they are just trickling out inventory, but I was able to get one after about an hour and a half of clicking the preorder button. Good times.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
I got a UK one back in June/July, but I'm still a bit pissed I didn't get a US preorder. Oh well, at least I got something.