SNK licensed statues from Gantaku

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I know folks on this forum like to shit on those who collect statues but I could not help but find these new statues from Gantaku incredibly impressive. I created this thread to not crap up the other thread. I don't collect statues but some of these are nice enough to make me consider buying one.

Haohmaru and Genjuro:

080ebb_39e2a507f263414191d522082e4ae9c1~mv2_d_1800_1300_s_2.jpg

I feel the colored "swipes" are not needed but the sculpt is cool overall.

Ukyuo:

Ukyuo2.jpgukyuo1.jpg

Galford (sculpt only):

12.jpg

This is the only one that is really tempting me since Galford is my main whenever I play SS. I'm sure it won't come out till later in the year and will easily run $400-$500. There are other SS characters coming but they have only teased Hanzo so far.

Metal Slug (sculpt only):

metal slug.jpg

This one is super impressive and I don't want to know the cost when complete.

For those of you who want to see more I would check out their webpage, www.gantaku.net. They have tons of other stuff like KOF characters and other licensed properties. The one getting a lot of press at the moment is their new Alucard statue from SotN.

Anyone here have any Gantaku statues? If so, how is their quality?

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Yeah these statues are seriously impressive. We were discussing the Terry and Geese in the figure/collector thread in the unrelated section. Good stuff!

attachment.php

-SD-

Camel Slug
Ah, didn’t realise these were the same guys as the ones doing the Terry/Geese statue... that looks amazing. Just need some Last Blade appreciation now and I might bite.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Ah, didn’t realise these were the same guys as the ones doing the Terry/Geese statue... that looks amazing. Just need some Last Blade appreciation now and I might bite.

Since they have the SNK license I would not be surprised if they did Kaede vs. Setsuna or something similar.