So anyone catch that Packers vs Seahawks game Monday? WTF?

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
So did anyone else catch the game last night? Or at least catch the end of the game? Here it is:

I'm a Vikings fan, but seems to me Green Bay got robbed here. Reminds me of that game a season or two ago where Detroit had a touchdown that was ruled not to be one. The NFL really needs to fix this ref thing. They really shot themselves in the foot by not having this figured out before the start of the season. When the regular refs come back, they better do a perfect job, because everyone will complain even more if they don't think they're doing a better job than the replacements.

As bad as the call was (and others as well), I don't blame the refs. They're doing the best they can. I blame the NFL for handling this whole mess so horribly. Just pay the officials what they're asking for (or close to it) and lets move on.

aria

Former Moderator
This explains a text I got last night after I went to bed regarding Pete Carroll.

I blame Green Bay for leading by only 5.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
This is all Roger Goodell.

His legacy.

Think of how things would have worked under Tagliabue.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
57969_10100777000307206_1879869565_n.jpg

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
It's nice to see the robbery go in the Hawks favor for once. I am referring to the bad calls in Super Bowl XL and the phantom TD of Vinny Testaverde in 98'.

Last edited:

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
The entire game was a joke. Yellow flag every other play. The PI call right before the final play was absolutely pathetic

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
As shitty of a call as that was. GB was getting sacked left and right in the first half. It did cost them the game, but they were not playing very well either.

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
I heard how it turned into wrestling, and then I went and read about it on some news site, and it only came up that it was a bad call.

I thought there was a massive brawl on the field. Maybe some stone cold stunners and rock bottoms. And maybe even a few tables.

yzrider926

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Yeah the refs have been bad all around, no team is immune to it.

If it weren't for these terrible refs the Skins would be 3-0 right now. :)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yeah the refs have been bad all around, no team is immune to it.

If it weren't for these terrible refs the Skins would be 3-0 right now. :)

Fact. The refs completely handed the game to the Rams when they let the rams break out into fights with the skins and didn't eject anyone. They didn't eject Finnegan for punching Josh Morgan in the face. They didn't punish the Bengals for prematurely celebrating on the field before the game ended.

And by the way, rushing the field has been a technique used by a lot of the teams to confuse the refs into saying "fuck it." Every team that has done that should get a mandatory W taken away from them and turned into a L.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Finally... Too bad people might be reminded of how many times they blow calls too. But should be better, the games should flow much faster that's for sure.

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
Thing about Green Bay is, they always try to just walk it in.