So how many of you goobs own NGH/AES games?

do you own NGH/AES games/system/etc?

• Total voters

Moob Butter

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Is he good on condition? I ordered from a jp site last year, can't remember the name but the game was as new
He’ll send you about 10 photos of each item so you can make your own mind up, and bubble wrap everything really well.

Just remember, that Metal Slug 3 AES is worth £39 on the customs form… honestly hmrc…

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
I vouch for ckchan (skywaypro). I've bought from him a few times, great guy to deal with. What's brutal is the shipping costs from HK, but what can you do. As far as condition, he's transparent, and shares quality photos with you before you buy.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I am also a happy customer of ckchan's skywaypro website

Kern, goob there to your poor wallet's content...

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I've got like 5 Home Console Games. I got a Pro Pow 3 with a Unibios I scooped from BB years ago. I'm mostly into MVS though. I'm kinda interested in getting a flash cart for Home Console for funsies.

Trevor spencer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
Had a lot of nice Carts but sold them off to go MVS in about 2006 , had :

Garou
MSX
MS3
MS5 (NEW)
SVC (NEW)
LB1
LB2
KOF94
KOF95
KOF98
SS2
KOF2002 (NEW)

Bought another AES a couple of years back and now own.

KOF98
Fighters History
FFS
SS1

I'll never own the Carts I had before but I'd like a little cheapish collection.

Last edited:

mannion

n00b
Had a few AES over the years, posted the story of getting my first one when I was quite young on here somewhere. I sold my last one and spent the money on a (rough) blast city and mistercade setup for it.

Glad I owned one, loved it back in the day but as a gamer and not a collector I have no regrets about eventually moving on.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Had a few AES over the years, posted the story of getting my first one when I was quite young on here somewhere. I sold my last one and spent the money on a (rough) blast city and mistercade setup for it.

Glad I owned one, loved it back in the day but as a gamer and not a collector I have no regrets about eventually moving on.
You'll be fine with the stuff you have now for a while, but in a year or two you'll miss it and buy your fourth AES. It's just how it goes.

MSL

Crazed MVS Addict
we have people in Recent Purchases or other threads admitting to buying or owning AES stuff, people who I am certain did a big sell off years ago.

I sold my AES and about 50 games at the beginning of 2013. It was part of a much larger sale of other consoles and games. I knew I'd rebuy an AES eventually, but with far fewer games the next time around. I never hated AES or thought it was too expensive. I was just at a point in my life where selling was the smart decision for my future.

I happily bought back in when I was able and I'm fortunate that I'll never have to sell again.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Once Lady Neo gets her claws dug into you, there's no escape. Even when you think you're out, she pulls you back in.

gargoyle7

Responsible Homecart Owner
20 Year Member
I wake up every morning, and stroll over to my shelf (nude of course). As my rapidly-elongating ballsack touches the floor it gives me a brisk cold shock, but this pales in comparison to the megashock I receive while huffing them softcases. After this ritual is complete I do 1000 sit ups, get dressed, and pretend to be a normal human for the rest of the day until the following morning.
BIGTYMER