SOCAL shmupmeet/fighting games

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Maybe 2023 will be the year! lets do it
Dude, nobody cares anymore. I've given up on this thread a long time ago. If/when I plan to go through with a gathering I'm concentrating my efforts on Facebook as I have a group of people there interested. If you want, I can reach out to you and let you know when I do go through with it.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
He he, what’s the number of dick pics he’s going to get now? :keke:

Rob Black

4" Chinaman Slave,
Dude, nobody cares anymore. I've given up on this thread a long time ago. If/when I plan to go through with a gathering I'm concentrating my efforts on Facebook as I have a group of people there interested. If you want, I can reach out to you and let you know when I do go through with it.

Dude I just spoke to Arcade Game and he said it's happening this summer for sure.... finally. More info to come!

neo.kobe.city

NEST Puppet
Any of you dudes know of any arcade spots left? Or are they all kill? After Japan Arcade in Little Tokyo and Alex's Arcade in Santa Ana closed, I'd make the drive to James Games in Upland with the bros. Now that's gone.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
OK. So I’ll definitely be in town in June 110% as my license needs to be renewed in person at the DMV plus I haven’t been back in years. So I REALLY want to host one. Hopefully we can get something going. Also i kinda like the idea if it’s possible to stream the gathering live on twitch. I don’t have the equipment though for that so if someone does and is willing to bring it, that’s be great.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Sent pms to a bunch of you to get the word out. Hopefully I, at least, hear from a few of you.