Sold: Cps2 SFZ2A grey a+b set + chip set

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Sold:

Hey, in need of some extra money this month for my kid's travel sports. I'm hoping to get $200 + actual shipping. I'll try and package it up this weekend and get it to the p.o. to get a quote, or someone can just pay the $200 and pay me shipping after it's on the way. It works, and it's the version with Dramatic and Boss mode. PP FF preferred. Depending on the price, I'll most likely try and do priority shipping, unless the buyer wants something cheaper.

Edit: adding info... the test button is missing.

Attachments

• 20230916_142115.jpg
    20230916_142115.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
  • 20230916_142200.jpg
    20230916_142200.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Just to clarify, I bought the chips here, in case something happened when i was swapping the battery. Nothing did, so i never used them. I got this game a looooooong time ago. Besides 10 mvs carts, it's the last cool game I have, lol. Hard to sell, but i need the money.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Message sent
I hope you get it.

If you get tired of the battery, that looks like my handwriting on the chips, so I am happy to help in the future if you scoop this.

@NGT good on ya for what you're doing for your kid(s). My dad's toys were way more important than my interests or taking me to sports that I wanted to do; I bought my lacrosse stuff (and skateboards, and pretty much everything else) with paper route money.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I hope you get it.

If you get tired of the battery, that looks like my handwriting on the chips, so I am happy to help in the future if you scoop this.

@NGT good on ya for what you're doing for your kid(s). My dad's toys were way more important than my interests or taking me to sports that I wanted to do; I bought my lacrosse stuff (and skateboards, and pretty much everything else) with paper route money.
We'll see. Hard to find working gray sets for a fair price, and I really want to fix my ST I picked up long ago.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I hope you get it.

I think he does need to earn his own keep every now and then, but my folks did it for me, so it's only fair. He does chores for free when i ask, gets good grades, and is a nice kid. Travel sports are no joke. He plays hockey (goalie) and has a tournament in Vegas and South Lake Tahoe this year. It ain't cheap, lol.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I think he does need to earn his own keep every now and then, but my folks did it for me, so it's only fair. He does chores for free when i ask, gets good grades, and is a nice kid. Travel sports are no joke. He plays hockey (goalie) and has a tournament in Vegas and South Lake Tahoe this year. It ain't cheap, lol.
Sure ain't. I could never afford ice hockey until adult league.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Sure ain't. I could never afford ice hockey until adult league.
Sideline Swap is a great site for used gear for any sport. Saved us a ton! Once he hit intermediate, it was really our only option. No idea how we'll afford senior gear. My kids play lacrosse too, but my son wants to try baseball this Spring. I think he's tired of coming home covered in bruises, lol.