Sold: Ganryu & Garou MOTW MVS

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
not a witch hunt, If you got (IE: RESCUED) it from his drug experimenting clutches, that's good on you. I'm really sad I missed this copy of ganryu.. I've regretted selling it since I let it go. :(

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
not a witch hunt, If you got (IE: RESCUED) it from his drug experimenting clutches, that's good on you. I'm really sad I missed this copy of ganryu.. I've regretted selling it since I let it go. :(

:snack: ;)
Glad I got a copy for half this price 6 months ago.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Why not just post the prices from your excel sheet?

You paid $158.30 shipped for Garou so it's not like you are jacking the price up, so nothing to hide.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Why not just post the prices from your excel sheet?

You paid $158.30 shipped for Garou so it's not like you are jacking the price up, so nothing to hide.

Exactly right, I have nothing to hide. I already said I wasn't a flipper.

I just don't want to show how much I paid, personal preference that's all.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Judging from my brief dealings with malignant poodle, I highly doubt he got it on the cheap, so cut the dude a break.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
For what it's worth, poodle wasn't banned for long. He was dealing behind the scenes for sometime. I don't think Bazooka is Poodle for what it's worth.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
For what it's worth, poodle wasn't banned for long. He was dealing behind the scenes for sometime. I don't think Bazooka is Poodle for what it's worth.

Thank you, at least somebody believes me. Does this mean I can sell the rest of my collection on here and not get anally raped again on a new FS thread? :hammer: :snack:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Thank you, at least somebody believes me. Does this mean I can sell the rest of my collection on here and not get anally raped again on a new FS thread? :hammer: :snack:

I wish I could tell you that - but this forum is no fairy-tale world...

Sometimes you can fight 'em off, sometime not.

;)

Fritz

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Well, keep an eye out for some eBay items soon!

You aren't that easily defeated are you?

Referring specifically to items picked up on ng.com, it is kind of a bitch move to purchase items at a decent price on the boards and then turn around and stick them up on ebay without first offering them up to the community. If you plan to still use the marketplace in the future I would recommend listing them here like you originally planned.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
You aren't that easily defeated are you?

Referring specifically to items picked up on ng.com, it is kind of a bitch move to purchase items at a decent price on the boards and then turn around and stick them up on ebay without first offering them up to the community. If you plan to still use the marketplace in the future I would recommend listing them here like you originally planned.

1. The amount of hate & suspicion that I received in this thread would scare anybody away from selling more items here.

2. Two prominent members of the community said if I listed more items here I would most likely still receive the hate.

What would you do?

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
1. The amount of hate & suspicion that I received in this thread would scare anybody away from selling more items here.

2. Two prominent members of the community said if I listed more items here I would most likely still receive the hate.

What would you do?

Push through it. getting flamed is what noobs get here. I still get flamed.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0

What would you do?

Dude, you got it pretty mild for NG.com. :vik:

Fritz

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
What would you do?

Only 3 options

1: Log out and not use the forums/marketplace anymore, as the site of full of angry cunts. Fuck them.

2: Brush it off like a man and continue using the site.

3: Use the site only for the marketplace to buy shit and occasionally view a tech thread, before finally getting caught by VT leeching and get pm/market access neutered.

Will will you do?

Last edited:

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I wish I had kept that meticulous of a spreadsheet on all of my arcade purchases. I would find out just how much in the hole I ended up after all was said and done on my brief stint collecting Nintendo Vs. items.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0

Hey baz, why not just come & hang out with us and have some conversations before worrying about selling more stuff? Hell is it really that bad?, its a game forum and pretty laid back place if you care to find out and you might enjoy it just saying...

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hey baz, why not just come & hang out with us and have some conversations before worrying about selling more stuff? Hell is it really that bad?, its a game forum and pretty laid back place if you care to find out and you might enjoy it just saying...
this is some good advice here, and all you (OP) got "flamed" for... but you still got 35 Posts only...