Sold: Ganryu & Garou MOTW MVS

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
**Sale is over**

Hi all - I'm selling my copies of Ganryu & Garou MOTW for MVS. I initially had these up for sale on eBay for a short time, but decided to end the auctions and give back to the community here instead. I know I'm not a very active member, but I do have a perfect marketplace rating, and if things go well with these sales there will be many more coming soon.

• I will only accept PayPal payments. Either gift or add %4.
  • I will only ship to continental US using USPS Priority Mail with signature confirmation.
  • The black & white shockboxes were purchased by myself, brand new from Southtown Homebrew. I also purchased the services to have them professionally print & cut the inserts.

Garou MOTW - $160 shipped
20150329_0005.jpg
20150329_0004.jpg

Ganryu - $200 shipped (SOLD)
**SOLD**
The label is original, however, it's in rough shape. The previous owner put some clear tape over it to protect it.
20150329_0003.jpg
20150329_0002.jpg

Last edited:

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Pm sent for ganryu...

Edit: had not noticed your joined date and post count...this may be troublesome. Please check the market rules and make sure you understand/follow them.

Regards.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Aha2940: My join date is almost a year old, in fact your join date is only 4 months older than mine! I specifically made a point to mention in my original post that I have not been a super-active member. I also mentioned that my Feedback score is 100% (both on the buying side and selling side).

Last edited:

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Aha2940: My join date is almost a year old. I specifically made a point to mention in my original post that I have not been a super-active member. I also mentioned that my Feedback score is 100% (both on the buying side and selling side).

Sure, nothing against you, just telling you. And I agree, you are not a super-active member :)

Regards.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Going through your posts you I can't help but agree you seem to be here mainly for the market. Which isn't the purpose of it or these forums. Aha was right to call you out about it.

Btw. your Garou price is off by at least $40.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Last edited:

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Prices for both of these are right on the money, as far as I'm concerned (especially since they come with shocks). I want that Ganryu (and I'm beating my self up for selling to MalignantPoodle) but sadly an omega is in my future.

GLWTS!

xsq

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I beg to differ. ...
Well, my take would be that Aha's carts had serials, he's in Colombia, a shockbox shouldn't add value and that Garou is actually around $120... but sorry to thread crap because of the price, your being here for the market first is the real issue, if you were doing more to be a member of the community I wouldn't have posted in here at all.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Prices for both of these are right on the money, as far as I'm concerned (especially since they come with shocks). I want that Ganryu (and I'm beating my self up for selling to MalignantPoodle) but sadly an omega is in my future.

GLWTS!

Thank you! I'm obviously not trying to get rich and flip here. If I was trying to make a lot of money then I would go to eBay, but I decided not to do that. Instead, I consulted old "For Sale" threads and tried to price my items accordingly. And, god forbid I want to sell my Neo Geo items on the Neo Geo forums. Is that such a crazy thing?!

I'm selling popular games at fair market value to an audience that will appreciate them. If you want to say that's not being a productive "member of the community" then I don't know what else to say to you.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I'm selling popular games at fair market value to an audience that will appreciate them. If you want to say that's not being a productive "member of the community" then I don't know what else to say to you.

You are right, IMO, selling stuff at good prices (as opposed to eBay prices) is a nice thing, however it may also be perceived as "you only look for us when you need money" since you don't seem to participate in the forums. Try introducing yourself in the welcome forum, post pics of your collection, discuss (respectfully) the topics that may interest you. There's something for everybody here, I'm pretty sure of that now.

Regards.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
You are right, IMO, selling stuff at good prices (as opposed to eBay prices) is a nice thing, however it may also be perceived as "you only look for us when you need money" since you don't seem to participate in the forums. Try introducing yourself in the welcome forum, post pics of your collection, discuss (respectfully) the topics that may interest you. There's something for everybody here, I'm pretty sure of that now.

Regards.

This whole post is starting to get way off-topic, but regardless, thank you for your interest and bumps to my "For Sale" thread. And since you're so interested, here's my collection: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?252191-BazookaMan3-s-MVS-Collection

xsq

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
the question is: are you interested in this community or just looking for a fee free market place...

Lemony Vengeance

Rating - 100%
88   0   0
SHIT! that's the copy of ganryu I sold malignantpoodle about two years ago! How did you get this game?

Lemony Vengeance

Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Post meltdown sale?

This Is probably one of Malignantpoodle's duplicate accounts. He was on a race to complete his collection.. I mean, this is the EXACT copy of ganryu I sold him. Serials match up, and the label had tape on it.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...p-PB-BAM-MVS&p=3805583&viewfull=1#post3805583

funny your account is created around 2014
ban evasion is a serious bizness

Are you guys fucking serious? I am not malignantpoodle.

Here's a screenshot of part of my collection tracking list. If you want to play detective and waste your fucking time, then track down the people who sold me these games. For fuck's sake already! This forum is always looking for drama where there is none.

neolist.jpg