Sonic Boom

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
LOL mummy wrap Better question WTF DID THEY DO TO KNUCKLES?! Looks like hes jacked on some major steroids. :eek_2:
Tails at least looks normal from that lot

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
LOL mummy wrap Better question WTF DID THEY DO TO KNUCKLES?! Looks like hes jacked on some major steroids. :eek_2:
Tails at least looks normal from that lot

Knuckles POUNDS the protein shakes like whoa!

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I can understand the change to knucles. He was too similar to Sonic in a lineup....minus they color difference.

Neckerchief is kinda wierd, but not terrible.

They could have done much worse.

Setsuna1982

World Her,

Why sega? Generations was on the right track.... And is it me or it's really slow running?

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Knuckles did need something but my god making knuckles look jacked makes him look very strange for being gigantic tall in my opinion. Damn hes as tall as Vector now.

*EDIT* WOAH WOAH WOOAH. Hold the damn train WTF is that laser belt rope swing shit?!

Last edited:

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
LOL - Fucking weak - doesn't matter the target audience for new sonic is under 12.

Setsuna1982

World Her,
I just noticed that sonic arms aren't skin color... I knew something was off... Not counting the weird eyes...

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I'd much rather see them finish the American Sonic cartoon (The ABC one, not the comedy one) it had the best sub characters and seeing how they turned a silly game into stuff out of the French resistance was awesome. Shame the Japanese can't come up with something better. Also, what the fuck happened to Knuckles? It looks like somebody sat on him.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I would love to see Knuckles just roid out on everything. he looks ridiculous

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Is he wearing arm and leg wraps in case he needs to perform some emergency gymnastics?

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Is he wearing arm and leg wraps in case he needs to perform some emergency gymnastics?

It's spare toilet paper to wipe my cum off his delicious furry asshole and mouth.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
LOL @ you guys for still caring about Sonic. What was the last great Sonic game again? :tickled:

Yes, I own both Generations and Colors, they were good but not great by any means and that last Sonic Galaxy on the Wii U? It was pretty meh imo.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Knuckles did need something but my god making knuckles look jacked makes him look very strange for being gigantic tall in my opinion. Damn hes as tall as Vector now.

Owning a pet dinosaur can do that to you.

*EDIT* WOAH WOAH WOOAH. Hold the damn train WTF is that laser belt rope swing shit?!
Knuckles Chaotix 2! Chaotix Harder!

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
The biggest problem with knuckles' design is that he is too tall for how wide his face is. Whoever designed that shit needs to go back to school, seriously.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
The last 13 or so Sonic games are terrible. no reason to believe this one won't suck balls.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Just stick to 1-3, CD, Knuckles, and maybe some of the Game Gear ones.