Sooo... It seems that Photobucket has shit the bed...

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
Fucking 7 years worth of random forum-joke images; photo-blagging various projects; hundreds of photos of various conventions and other events like EVO: Gone! (or just broken or hidden)

Without so much as an apology or even an explanation.

However, after doing some searching I hear tale of a hidden rename trick to get your images back. I haven't tried it myself since PB is one of the sites that does not play well with Opera (because PB is a giant steaming turd of javascript which can't handle Opera's superior ad-blocking technology), so I haven't been arsed to try it myself. Has anyone else had any luck unfucking your stuff?

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
I guess I don't understand? I just checked my PB account and everything is hunky-dory. Maybe because I'm using Fire Fox?

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Yeah, I didn't think so either. But I'm confused as to what happened, because everything is A-OK here.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Everything is a-ok here as well (Safari)

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I use Internet Explorer and PB is frequently shit, hangs for ever, kicks me off all the time. Doesn't happen with any other site that I've noticed. Haven't lost all my pics though, but they keep trying to get me to change over to the new look site.

I don't like change.

Caprica Orange

Pao Pao cafe VIP,
20 Year Member
Everything's working fine on Firefox..., topic title got me a little worried though :)

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Because my Jan insists that I install it for her...

THAT'S WHY!

xROTx

PS. Photofuckit is working fine for me in IE....

But it's shit and by far the worst browser out there. Using it is like saying "I use candles for light because the lightswitch scares me"

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
But it's shit and by far the worst browser out there. Using it is like saying "I use candles for light because the lightswitch scares me"

I Concur Dr Boom pal...

But let's be honest and brutal here... I can't cook... I don't clean or iron my own clothes...

...In fact... I don't know how to use the newly brought cooker or washing machine...

Hence, if Jan says.... "I'm use to IE.... install it"...

At this stage... my balls shrink... and I just say.. "Sure... no probs babe..."

xROTx

PS. I use firefox for my own systems... but if it's something Jan uses.... well.....:(

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Be a man for a change and tell her to use that fucking firefox or you're going to make more naked dancing videos.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i though this thread was going to be about its redesign. which sucks something fierce.

What´s Internet Explorer?

its that thing you use when you get a new computer in order to do download a good browser.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I Concur Dr Boom pal...

But let's be honest and brutal here... I can't cook... I don't clean or iron my own clothes...

...In fact... I don't know how to use the newly brought cooker or washing machine...

Hence, if Jan says.... "I'm use to IE.... install it"...

At this stage... my balls shrink... and I just say.. "Sure... no probs babe..."

xROTx

PS. I use firefox for my own systems... but if it's something Jan uses.... well.....:(

:lolz: you know which side your breads buttered Rotty.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member

My firefox didn't seem to run paypal so I limped over to IE. My laptop is pretty much fucked, it's badly bugged, in fact it was shit from when I first got it. My mate builds laptops (badly) for a living and I reluctantly bought one off him out of loyalty. I've got maybe six more months with it until it will be socially acceptable to burn it.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
My firefox didn't seem to run paypal so I limped over to IE. My laptop is pretty much fucked, it's badly bugged, in fact it was shit from when I first got it. My mate builds laptops (badly) for a living and I reluctantly bought one off him out of loyalty. I've got maybe six more months with it until it will be socially acceptable to burn it.

Opera
Chromium/Dragon
best alternatives
Even Safari is better than IE.

All the euros using FF. why don't euro users use chrome?

Personally, I don't enjoy being a part of a spying botnet, same reason why I don't use the most recent version of utorrent.

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
My laptop is pretty much fucked, it's badly bugged, in fact it was shit from when I first got it. My mate builds laptops (badly) for a living and I reluctantly bought one off him out of loyalty. I've got maybe six more months with it until it will be socially acceptable to burn it.

Builds laptops? What does it look like?

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Builds laptops? What does it look like?

funny-picture-laptop.jpg