SOTM March 2024: Battle Mania Daiginjou

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
If roker can clear this game it is obviously way too easy and not worth my time…so I’ll pass on the comp this month and wait for a game that is more worthy of my skills.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
I'm embarrassed for posting that garbage score the one night I was messing around with it. It's OK though, everyone already knows I suck at video games. I might try to beat it the last week of the month. I won't really have a chance to give it a fair go til then.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
If roker can clear this game it is obviously way too easy and not worth my time…so I’ll pass on the comp this month and wait for a game that is more worthy of my skills.

Going for a no hit 1cc is tough. I almost pulled it off, but I messed up on the final boss.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Dumb question, how is that noted, the no hit?
It’s like 35 hearts I think but that’s if you pick them all up as well as the ones earned by points. If you can beat the game in normal mode then you can beat it in hard. There’s very little different about it. Doesn’t scale well.

I only died at the final boss because he pushed me off the screen. So frustrating. It was hard to pull that off. I forgot he can do that.