Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Wow, it's already that time!

Choice 1:
flyer-am_big.jpg

Ibara (not BL) - PCB/MAME/PS2 allowed

Choice 2:

ddp4logo_big.jpg

DDP DFK - Reply in the thread whether you'd prefer 1.5 or Black Label if you choose this. 360, MAME and PCB allowed.

Choice 3:

AirGallet.jpg

Air Gallet - PCB or MAME.

My participation may be a bit limited unfortunately (sucks because I was looking forward to this) but we are selling our house and moving so it is what it is.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
I voted Air Gallet. Looks pretty straightforward, but havent played it yet unlike ibara and ddk.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Just a forewarning, if you do Ibara, Chempop will either A: post a letter score the first day or B: post a letter score the last day. I think he got rid of Air Gallet but he has one of the top 5 scores over on shmups.
DFK should have some interesting scores. 360 and PCB have very different slowdown timings. Mame has zero slowdown timings.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Just a forewarning, if you do Ibara, Chempop will either A: post a letter score the first day or B: post a letter score the last day. I think he got rid of Air Gallet but he has one of the top 5 scores over on shmups.
DFK should have some interesting scores. 360 and PCB have very different slowdown timings. Mame has zero slowdown timings.

So I take it your vote is DFK?

I guess we could consider separate score charts by platform if it is selected, but I'd rather see as much participation as possible in one list.

The 360 port is the most accessible and what I'd expect would be most popular.

I'm fine with getting my ass kicked on Ibara too though lol.

J-P

NEST Puppet
Could we use the Steam (resurrection) build for DFK 1.5? (I hear it's pretty much identical to the 360 release).

EDIT --- Hmm - I voted DFK, but to be honest it's my least preferred DDP game. On reflection I'd probably pick Ibara. Would give me an excuse to use my PS2 at least (it's been a bit neglected of late).

Last edited:

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Could we use the Steam (resurrection) build for DFK 1.5? (I hear it's pretty much identical to the 360 release).

EDIT --- Hmm - I voted DFK, but to be honest it's my least preferred DDP game. On reflection I'd probably pick Ibara. Would give me an excuse to use my PS2 at least (it's been a bit neglected of late).

Absolutely, if we do DFK then you can use the Steam port. I forgot that one existed and it will open up the field to more players.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Ibara run fine on mame?

Honestly I really like DFK (resurrection) on the 360

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Ibara run fine on mame?

Honestly I really like DFK (resurrection) on the 360

I would probably do Ibara on PS2 over MAME, but yeah it runs "fine" on MAME with the same issues other games using the cv1k driver have.

One of the best Ibara players told me he used the PS2 version prior to getting the PCB and it didn't seem like it was much of a transition.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Word. I think between all the looms cobbled in my net city I can cram a ps2 in there.

I can routinely get to TLB on espgaluda on 1 credit, and I noticed nearly no change from PS2 to PCB there.

Last edited:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
I probably can't be asked to dig out my Ibara PCB, but I'm happy to sit by the sidelines and cheer you guys on :buttrock:

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
I probably can't be asked to dig out my Ibara PCB, but I'm happy to sit by the sidelines and cheer you guys on :buttrock:

I bet you can't beat the top score on my board (it's not my score :lolz:)

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Which game should I chose if I'm looking to have my socks blown off?