Spam Accounts

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
It would be really great if post count could be disabled on some of the hardcore spam monkeys.

Lately the board has got so that every other post is pure spam, not even tangentially related to the subject in hand, even in the relatively serious forums.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
The question really is, would that stop them?

Maybe it's not about the post count, but the bandwidth and the space.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
It's an interesting premise. But some of what is being considered spam can also be construed as somewhat of a portal to that poster's personality.

But, in digress, it's not like there isn't the Warroom to vent spam posts in. And there's always Tonk's thread at the second attempt at the longest thread in the history of NG.com--Post now, post often.

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
samuraiX said:
like fatguy and buttasuperb

spam queens

+1

They spam up Unrelated a little and go nuts in the War Room, but I don't really have a problem with that - certainly not the War Room nonsense.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I agree, galfordo is responsible for this, don't forget the market doesn't count now

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
BlackSpy said:
It would be really great if post count could be disabled on some of the hardcore spam monkeys.

Lately the board has got so that every other post is pure spam, not even tangentially related to the subject in hand, even in the relatively serious forums.

Just ignore the fags you don't want to see posts of

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
the roker said:
I hold grudges against galfordo for making me his bitch in the political threads. I just can't stop crying about it so I run around the forums spouting off random insults about him :crying:

I wouldn't worry about it dude, it's just the internet.

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
xtoo_short20x said:
Just ignore the fags you don't want to see posts of

I do. It really becomes a problem though when perfectly good threads are derailed or get to the point that nobody with an interest in the topic be bothered wading through the acres of spam to see where the discussion has got to.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
galfordo said:
You know what? Loopz was right. George Bush and the entire Republican party are all complete and utter idiots. I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out. I'd just like to apologize for all the stupidity I've shown on these boards for the last few months. Guess I'm gonna be voting for Kerry after all.

I know, you're going to go down in history as the the most own3d NG.com member ever

:tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
the roker said:
I know, you're going to go down in history as the the most own3d NG.com member ever

:tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

The sad thing is that that actually means something to people like you. :oh_no:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I'd like to continue this dialogue but the irony is too much

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
buttasuperb said:
Hey guys, I can't see galfordo's posts. What the hell is happening here?

He's a ghost.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
No way dude. I hacked my own account so only certain people could view my posts :tickled:

I'm ub3r-1337 like that :D